MBTI Personality Assesment/Enneagrams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dastanael wrote:

INTJ, not exactly surprised to be honest.

Fun fact: Scientifically I can't stand your type c:

Also yes I expected as much

Ectre wrote:

INTJ Master Race.

Superiority is an illusion but for the sake of remaining unbanned

Yes you truly are a Master Dano no fool shall ever question your superiority or may they be fried in Dastanael's pan throughout eternity for the glory of your beard.

jellystripes wrote:

Pvt Lederhose wrote:

Generally I stay out of things and just get on with my own life and leave others to theirs, most of the time I won't go looking for conflict. But if it finds me, and it's someone trying to tell me how to live my life, or trying to tell me what I should think - as opposed to a two-way discussion of idealogies - then they will regret poking the sleeping bear xD But if people leave me alone I'll leave them alone as long as they're not hurting anyone.

So would I be wrong if I called you an independent individualistic person? How do you react when confronted? Do you get angry?
      Who's your real life healer?
    • Pvt Lederhose wrote:

So would I be wrong if I called you an independent individualistic person? How do you react when confronted? Do you get angry?

That's pretty much me yes :D

About being confronted, I couldn't really give a definitive answer. It depends on many things, like my mood at the time, the attitude of the person confronting me, what they're confronting me about, how well I know that person, etc.
    • I got the INTP

Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(11%)
      You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
      You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
      You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
      You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I'm an introvert that wants to express himself. I want to be on stage, in the spotlights, but I still feel at peace when I'm helpful in the shadows. I like to act quirky and make people laugh, but still prefer the silence in my room.
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • I just found that I'm an INTP (again). At the beggining, I scored as an INTP but once I found out about the cognitive functions, I thought was an INFP for a long time. But it totally makes sense now. I don't think I understood Ti or Fi as well, but now I do so I'm pretty sure I'm an INTP 5w4 - 4w5 - 9w1. I defiantly have some inferior Fe. Plus, my face is more expressive (Fe)? and if I were an Fi user then I wouldn't express my feelings as much, I guess. Sorry if I sound confusing ... ^^