MBTI Personality Assesment/Enneagrams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• MBTI Personality Assesment/Enneagrams

What personality type do you have? 21
        ESFJ (0) 0%
        ESFP (1) 5%
        ESTJ (0) 0%
        ESTP (0) 0%
        ENFJ (1) 5%
        ENFP (2) 10%
        ENTP (0) 0%
        ENTJ (1) 5%
        ISFJ (0) 0%
        ISFP (2) 10%
        ISTJ (0) 0%
        ISTP (1) 5%
        INFJ (2) 10%
        INFP (5) 24%
        INTJ (4) 19%
        INTP (2) 10%
      ]Why? Because psychology is the best science ever, next to philosophy, and I like helping people to develop themselves.

MBTI

(SEVENTY YES OR NO QUESTIONS)
      Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

Enneagram

(One of those thingies where you gauge your response, although not nearly as insufferable as it sounds (top) or you can do the instinctual, which may be much more innaccurate (bottom))
      eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

Note: Both of these tests are more or less garbage. The point is for you to take it, and then talk to me or someone else here who knows a lot about it and I can gauge whether or not it fits. At the very least, the tests will give you a close approximation. They are never to be trusted completely.

Also, the real meat of the MBTI are the cognitive functions. We're all Thinkers, all Feelers, all intuitives, and all sensors; what matters is what order we are. The cognitive functions will help show you the areas within yourself you need to improve on to be more of a better person.

MBTI'S THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FROM THIS COMMUNITY:

(With a link to a simple descriptor below so you can find out what it actually means; however, I encourage you to look up many others, as many people all have something different yet most likely surprisingly accurate to say!)
      Display Spoiler
      ENFP:

Mystery *pet pet*

Portrait of an ENFP <-- link

ISFP:

Nerah-chan <_<

Portrait of an ISFP <-- link

INFJ:

Amore Fati

Portrait of an INFJ <-- link

INFP:

Me :3
      Ib is here
      jellystripes
      LilyWhite
      yandere
      Holy moly that's a lot of peeps

Portrait of an INFP <-- link

INTJ:

Dastanael
      Ectre

Portrait of an INTJ <-- link

ENNEAGRAM:

Display Spoiler
      2: The Helper

Mystery (2w3)

enneagraminstitute.com/TypeTwo.asp#.VF37-DSG-So <-- link

4: The individualist

yandere (4w5)
      Nerah Chan (4w2)

6: The Loyalist

Amore Fati (6w7)
      Ib is here (6w5)

enneagraminstitute.com/TypeSix.asp#.VFzNBzSG-So <-- link

9: The Peacemaker

Me :3 (9w4)
      jellystripes (9w8)

enneagraminstitute.com/TypeNine.asp#.VFiUlTSG-So <-- link

If I'm forgetting anybody for either the MBTI or Enneagram, let me know
      Who's your real life healer?

The post was edited 26 times, last by Pvt Lederhose ().

• Pvt Lederhose wrote:

Amore Fati wrote:

Haha, I'm such a nerd for this sort of stuff. I took the enneagram a while ago and from what I remember I'm 6w7. I also type as an INFJ.

Wow, really? :o

Did you know that there's only about one percent INFJs out there?

Also, nerds fo' life :brofist:

Yeah I knew that. From what I can remember, any INxx typing is pretty rare, except on the internet for whatever reason. Internet seems to be full of INTPs. xD
    • NoizeXP wrote:

Hey Pvt!
      So as expected I turned out to be an INFP! Thanks again for introducing this field of personality to me :D

One of us, one of us! No problem at all, mate. You should make the Enneagram too. Trust me :3

Btw have you read the links and do you find it fitting?

Amore Fati wrote:

Yeah I knew that. From what I can remember, any INxx typing is pretty rare, except on the internet for whatever reason. Internet seems to be full of INTPs. xD

Well introverts be introverted, heh? I guess that we can use the internet as an outlet for our creativity possibly?

Also do you agree with what you got?

Nerah-chan wrote:

So to speak I've done the Enneagram and the mtbi thinggy

so I'm the type 2 with an Isfp persona xD

But... but you're an INFP. You are one of us! Don't deny it Nerah ;-;

Also do you know what wing you have in you Enneagram?

Ib is here wrote:

I'm a type 6 and I'm an INFP

What wing do you have in your Enneagram and do you agree that you are an INFP?

Mystery wrote:

I'm a ENFP (lel. instead of intro extra...) and a type 2w3 persona.

Go away extrovert. We don't like your kind here =_=

Just kidding, props on getting your Enneagram right! c:

Have you read your types and do you find them fitting?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pvt Lederhose ().

• Pvt Lederhose wrote:

Amore Fati wrote:

Well introverts be introverted, heh? I guess that we can use the internet as an outlet for our creativity possibly?

Also do you agree with what you got?

Probably, I know I use the internet as an outlet for creativity. xD

Actually, when I first took the test I typed as an INTP. And at first I agreed with it, but then I visited an INTP forum and found the threads pretty dry. (no offense INTPs) So I did a bit more research about the MBTI and, long story short, found out I was an INFJ.

... I introspect a lot.
    • Well I'm 6w5 and yeah I totally agree with it. Especially with the anxiety, overthinking and not being too trusting of people but being loyal when you are. Although I'm an introvert I can also tell things about a lot of people which is odd since I thought being an introvert would make me understand them less.
      The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to constantly be evolving. Whether you choose to aim high, or aim low. Enjoy each day for what it is.
    • Yes I admit it... I have been letting you down on this ; ^;

jellystripes wrote:

I'm INFP and 9w8.

Reading the results I guess the mix of 9 and 8 does makes sense. I have a very contradictory and changeable personality X/

That is very interesting. So you are afraid of conflicts while you at the same time refuse to bow down to others? If you can, please do elaborate I'm curious to hear more about you :3

LilyWhite wrote:

I got INFP... YES I AM ONE OF YOOOOOUUU X3

Yays! Creative people with no sense of responsibility for the win! :D

Amore Fati wrote:

Probably, I know I use the internet as an outlet for creativity. xD

Actually, when I first took the test I typed as an INTP. And at first I agreed with it, but then I visited an INTP forum and found the threads pretty dry. (no offense INTPs) So I did a bit more research about the MBTI and, long story short, found out I was an INFJ.

... I introspect a lot.

I get INTP sometimes as well and I too had to do my research x3

It has to be great to have such a developed intuition and a that great understanding that INFJs have v u v

Or maybe you can be TOO understanding to the brim that the intake of all the information gets exhausting?

I don't know :v

Ib is here wrote:

Well I'm 6w5 and yeah I totally agree with it. Especially with the anxiety, overthinking and not being too trusting of people but being loyal when you are. Although I'm an introvert I can also tell things about a lot of people which is odd since I thought being an introvert would make me understand them less.

Ah that is a common misconception. People often believe that people that needs to be alone also doesn't care about others (which is socipathy). You and I as INFPs actually rather have a selected few for which we care a lot for than a huge range of superficial friends.

But that also doesn't also mena that extroverts can't understand people just as well as we do x3

It has to do with the xNxx that helps us see other things then what meets the eyes.

I wish you the best of luck in finding friends that deserves your trust v u v

Nerah-chan wrote:

cry, pls.

I took the test again and it still said isfp

and I keep reading it again and again and I feels like It really describes me well

Fine I shall allow it ; v;

yandere wrote:

Pretty freaking late on this but ANYWAYS I'm an INFP 4w5! :D

Welcome the INFPs! :D

So you are the curious investigative individualist heh?
    • Pvt Lederhose wrote:

jellystripes wrote:

I'm INFP and 9w8.

Reading the results I guess the mix of 9 and 8 does makes sense. I have a very contradictory and changeable personality X/

That is very interesting. So you are afraid of conflicts while you at the same time refuse to bow down to others? If you can, please do elaborate I'm curious to hear more about you :3

Generally I stay out of things and just get on with my own life and leave others to theirs, most of the time I won't go looking for conflict. But if it finds me, and it's someone trying to tell me how to live my life, or trying to tell me what I should think - as opposed to a two-way discussion of idealogies - then they will regret poking the sleeping bear xD But if people leave me alone I'll leave them alone as long as they're not hurting anyone.