something that cheered me up and hopefully cheers you up too!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• something that cheered me up and hopefully cheers you up too!!!

i talked about this with a friend on skype a day before, and it cheered me up a lot as i was feeling kinda down. i just want to let you guys know what we talked about- and how great everything is, in general.

look at this world. with your mind. look at the past-- there were only fields, wild animals, no technology. look at the present. there's internet, you can chat with people a several hundred or a several thousand miles away. there are those touchscreen phones, there's games to play, novels to read, shows to watch, and much more. city lights that glisten up and look beautiful at night. devices that are able to detect what's happening to things billions of light years away. humans have done so much. humans can do everything. humans can be everything! imagine how the world would be like in 20 years. how old would you be then? would you have a family? would you still be watching pewds while eating chips inside your dark room? maybe yes, maybe no. in world war 2, we had sepia photographs. world war 2 wasn't even a hundred years ago! now look at the current photographs we can take. before, footbinding was a thing. before, women had no right to vote. before, there were brick phones. look at us now. as long as we pay attention to our environment and sort out renewable energy, all of us would be okay. it's an amazing time to be alive. you can look at someone and wonder how they can do something for this world, and then lots of ideas pop into their head. are they going to stop the ebola virus? are they going to be able to cure cancer? predict the future, perhaps? become best friends with pewds? isn't it fun to look at the thoughts in your head that all of a sudden simply change for no reason? you'd get lost in thought, and then you'd realize that you're late for work now. look at the corrupt and sad things. even with them, the world looks beautiful. you can't destroy the sad side, because destroying that side would be destroying the happy side, too. opposites wouldn't exist without each other. isn't it great that there's black and white, and the world is just always there in the gray? to see them fight each other in a way that's not hostile, but instead they mix in together. the world switches sides so fast you don't even know which side it takes on anymore, so it's just in the middle. this world is precious and intricate. fragile but unbreakable.

i found this quote once on the internet. "you're a ghost driving a meat-coated skeleton made out of stardust, what do you have to be afraid of?"

don't you like it? the fact that everything and nothing makes sense. everything contradicts but also slots together.

tl;dr: everything is great and amazing.

if you guys didn't understand a part/wish to see the screenshots of the convo, you can simply reply to this thread uwu replies of any kind are highly appreciated!!! ovo
      wHERE IS CHARLES LEE

renelch. novice master assassin. prolly cuter than u
      english/tagalog/日本語okです.

• Thank you for sharing. It is true that we are always fighting against our inner-selves (well depends on the person, you only get to understand it once you lived it for real).
      "you're a ghost driving a meat-coated skeleton made out of stardust, what do you have to be afraid of?"
      This makes me think about ghost in the shell. xD
      Anyway just thank you to try and cheer up everyone i hope your able to cheer up to and keep on smiling.
      Sometimes it's not easy. You might feel like everything around you is falling apart and you have nothing to hold on to but there is always an exit. Just don't give up.