What do you bro's look for in a compatible mate?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• well lemme get started ( yes here we fucking go )

knows me ( wont say yes to a random)
      not from new zealand ( more than 90% of the population hate me because i like games )
      nice personality
      i can relate to
      actually understands what i say
      finds my jokes funny
      helps me when no-one else can

to make your stay here even shorter

a girl that probably will never exist
      need to email me about something? [email protected]
      need to email my dev team with some questions about the game? [email protected]
      want to get the latest updates on our progress?
      twitter.com/DecapitatedTree
      facebook.com/pages/Decapitated-Tree/402265469867737

if you want to be part of the dev team send me an email or message
    • I already have a gf and she has all these :3
      Nice,generous,great sense of humor,good does of weirdness,cute and not act all serious all the time,no make up and not crazy about fashion or getting her nails done,not going out to drink or have like hangovers...,a girl that knows me and understands me,and doesn't change bf every 2 months...gets one and love him...
      DAMN I have that gf x3
    • I look for basically all the things that Mkerix has, he's sweet, as well as very funny. He also knows a lot of random things that make me laugh and smile. Plus, he doesn't care about how I am, and so fourth. Since I have a few medical problems, he is very supportive of me, plus even if I want to do the weirdest of things, and I stand for them, he'll back me up no matter what. Also, he is very good at consoling me whenever I'm extremely down. <3 We always have the greatest of times, especially if we're playing games or watching a movie. :3
      C: I luffs everything about him. C: Plus he has nice legs. and shorts. X3

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • Since Leafy is perfect in my eyes and I wouldn't want to change anything about her, I can answer that question by just telling you a few of the thousand reasons why I love her.
      She always makes me smile, even if I just had a really bad day she can always brighten up my mood. She's always there for me if I need help. She has a lot of creative and awesome ideas I would've never thought of. She loves me the way I am, and she doesn't care if I can't answer right away or when I fell asleep even though I tried to stay up. She's pro at so many things I could never be pro at, it's almost redonkeylus. We always have a lot of fun when we're doing something together, even if it's just random chatting.
      And boy, she's hot. Even though I'm primarily going by the character. But seriously, she's hot as fuck.
      There are a thousand more things I could list, but I better stop before someone gets killed by all the love in the air. :P

Sent from my 7 Pro T7576 using Board Express
    • mKeRix wrote:

Since Leafy is perfect in my eyes and I wouldn't want to change anything about her, I can answer that question by just telling you a few of the thousand reasons why I love her.
      She always makes me smile, even if I just had a really bad day she can always brighten up my mood. She's always there for me if I need help. She has a lot of creative and awesome ideas I would've never thought of. She loves me the way I am, and she doesn't care if I can't answer right away or when I fell asleep even though I tried to stay up. She's pro at so many things I could never be pro at, it's almost redonkeylus. We always have a lot of fun when we're doing something together, even if it's just random chatting.
      And boy, she's hot. Even though I'm primarily going by the character. But seriously, she's hot as fuck.
      There are a thousand more things I could list, but I better stop before someone gets killed by all the love in the air. :P

Sent from my 7 Pro T7576 using Board Express

Made me cry, because I am so happy.

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • It's a really tough question for me. I've always been lonely, so saying what I could look for in a mate...
      Except of my family, I never really recieved the good feelings another human being is supposed to make you feel, what makes me totally not able to tell what I could look for.

I think that the main thing I would look for, is that the person accept me for what I am.
      And also be a bit crazy. I like crazy persons. And a gamer. Maybe. :D
    • Mh,let's see..
      My past relationships [save the last one,but that's a long and fucked up story] went down the drain pretty fast.
      But one has got to learn from his mistakes,right?
      Well,it's all about brain for me.
      I want someone I can talk to for hours and never run out of topics,that has a fucked up sense of humour like I do and will be there to support me.
      That's it I guess.
    • There are a few things I require of people I date, these being that they must be as tall or taller than me, not be (morbidly) obese (Little weight is fine, but I had my time with someone who was very heavy and I just can't do it), and look at least average. I do prefer that they not be an idiot, but I don't ask that they be a genius or anything like that - I couldn't date the hottest man alive though if he was dumb as dirt though. So I suppose I'm rather superficial?

As far as things I appreciate in a prospective boyfriend/etc, I like a good sense of wit or humor and a laidback attitude.