Ghost Stories anyone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I have so many girl but I will share one for now :)

I lived in my Grandparents house for years and there was two living rooms and one was mine. So the door enters into the hallway and the bathroom is to the right of my living room. I always had the door open because I hate having doors closed, personal thing. So anyway I was sitting on a couch directly across from the open door and had TV on in the corner of my eye I seen whom I thought was my Grandmother walking past the door towards the bathroom, approx the same height but it was the old clothes and white hair that made me assume it was her so I kept staring out the door as did not want to miss her on her way back to her living room on opposite side of the house as wanted to ask her a question and low and behold she never came out of the bathroom so being a lazy teenager, dont judge, I started calling for her... "Nanny....NANNY!" Until I heard the door open on the other side of the house and she shouted back "What" and I near crapped myself, I told her to come here as I thought there was an intruder in the house and I asked her had she been to the bathroom recently and she said no she was watching TV with my Grandddad the past couple of hours so I ran out and looked into the bathroom and there was noone there, the bathroom is the last door in the hallway beside my living room so there was no way anyway could get in or out.
    • A couple of years ago I was going through one of my depressive cycles, and had been in a severely down and demotivated state for about a month or two. I woke up one morning and it felt like my grandmother was in the room with me, and she said "It's alright, love". The gloom lifted immediately, the depression pretty much evaporated and everything felt much lighter and brighter. I got up and went downstairs and my parents told me my nan had died that morning. That was sad. But there was also a comfort and something really nice about it too that she had sort of appeared for a last word, and I knew she was okay too.

Edit: Eh well that's not a scary one xD
    • I have had so much shit it isn't even funny anymore.

Whilst I was younger I always saw a shadowy figure exit my room in a glitchy manner (think of a game with low FPS for example) before I went to sleep.
      My TV sometimes went on and off in the middle of the night a couple of times.
      My PC once went on @ around 3 AM and booted itself, whilst you can't turn it on with external devices + disconnected from internet. I woke up just before I heard my PC go on.
      When I was testing MorphVOX Pro with my microphone (and no internet connection). I heard a female voice saying "Hello?" after I said "Hello?" multiple times just to test the clarity and the effect of the filter and such. The voice was unaltered.
      My TV lost 'connection' multiple times and emitted a loud static noise before having a blue screen, which means the input can't be found. Happened recently whenever I almost fell asleep.
      Small statues of nuns used to move around on the fridge and I was blamed for it.
      I often feel cold/wind in my room whilst my window is closed.
      I have seen a shadowy figure near my footend of my bed which most likely woke me up as I really felt uncomfortable when I woke up. Then I saw the figure.
      Whilst I was reading stuff about occult stuff (I love reading about occult stuff, but do not practice it) , a huge light appeared in my room next to my television and I couldn't look at it. I was also getting really hot and couldn't breathe that well.
      I obviously have the feeling that I am being watched in my room, but I don't think it's 'bad'.

Surely some things might be 'explainable' as general fatigue, coincidence and imagination, but I doubt this is the case with all things.