re my thread pewdiepie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Thiamor wrote:

Either way, no matter what happened, you're being extremely immature about it all. Plus no one on here truly gives a rat's ass about what happened to you. There's a few nice people but more times than not they are just brown nosing you to get brownie points. To White Knight.

i don't care about the people who don't everyone is entitled to their own opinion i am not making the rules in this forum so i am not stopping anyone from closing the discussion
  • Thiamor wrote:

Either way, no matter what happened, you're being extremely immature about it all. Plus no one on here truly gives a rat's ass about what happened to you. There's a few nice people but more times than not they are just brown nosing you to get brownie points. To White Knight.

you are saying the truth maybe he is being imature and maybe mKeRix is right too about all he said but yeah maybe its better to "lie" for the greater good? maybe saying "im sorry for everything bro wish i could help" would have helped him feel better and help him move on a lot better then saying he is imature?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miao ().

• I'm skeptical because first you say he blocked you, then you say he didn't block you, then you again say he blocked you... smh

zzcool wrote:

he blocked me atleast i think he did as his profile suddenly got private and last online being blank.

zzcool wrote:

a glitch in steam happened and it seemed like he had removed me but for some reason i appeared back on his friendslist again and no he did not block me

You also stated that he paid back the money for the games you purchased on his behalf. I'm sorry but it just seems like you're blowing the "friendship" out of proportion and what it was instead was simply Felix being his usual friendly self towards people and perhaps didn't even cross his mind that it was being taken as anything more intimate and enduring. After all he's busy, he deals with a lot of people all the time, and this just comes across as an internet acquaintance built up to be something bigger in your mind, hence the feeling of rejection and betrayal when he behaved as any internet acquaintance would.

I'm just not seeing any deliberate attempt to be mean from Felix in any of this, it all just seems like a misunderstanding, and then if you kept bugging him to talk to you after the fact for a "resolution" maybe it creeped him out a bit. Either way, it's best to let it go and move on. Dwelling on it won't help and there's plenty of people out there to be friends with.