re my thread pewdiepie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Look, dude. Pewdiepie has a life, he has more important matters. He can't always be waiting on hand and foot to answer to your beckoning call. Face it. Not all friendships last. I was friend with a girl for 7 years. We hung out every single day. Then I got busy, and it was over. If you guys would have met in person and had known each other for years, and were the bestest of friends and such, then I would have sympathy. But, you guys didn't. So this thread is pointless. And I would have blocked you too.

I'm not being mean here, I'm just stating the facts.
    I have seemed to have misplace my sanity. Can you help me find it?
  • NamiKajuji wrote:

Look, dude. Pewdiepie has a life, he has more important matters. He can't always be waiting on hand and foot to answer to your beckoning call. Face it. Not all friendships last. I was friend with a girl for 7 years. We hung out every single day. Then I got busy, and it was over. If you guys would have met in person and had known each other for years, and were the bestest of friends and such, then I would have sympathy. But, you guys didn't. So this thread is pointless. And I would have blocked you too.

why block me i don't know who you are and yeah you are right i guess i feel like this because he asked me for help alot then it died it just feels like thats all i was good for but thats just me

i can't possibly explain it
  • I think its time to close this thread yet again.

I'm sorry but at this point now you are simply looping the same thing over and over and despite multiple attempts to say that you cannot do anything else about it at this point you are still being persistent.

I've tried the nice way to do it, I even asked for you to end it but if you are going to be persistent about it then obviously there is no helping you...

Usually its the original poster who can request thread lock but this is out of hand...
    mKeRix... Sorry Head Honcho but this Pink Poncho believes its time to close this...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
    Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
    ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • zzcool wrote:

NamiKajuji wrote:

Look, dude. Pewdiepie has a life, he has more important matters. He can't always be waiting on hand and foot to answer to your beckoning call. Face it. Not all friendships last. I was friend with a girl for 7 years. We hung out every single day. Then I got busy, and it was over. If you guys would have met in person and had known each other for years, and were the bestest of friends and such, then I would have sympathy. But, you guys didn't. So this thread is pointless. And I would have blocked you too.

why block me i don't know who you are and yeah you are right i guess i feel like this because he asked me for help alot then it died it just feels like thats all i was good for but thats just me

He may have found someone new to help him. Some people just need your help for a little while, then go on. That happens to me a lot. It's a fact of life. You need to learn to move on.
    I have seemed to have misplace my sanity. Can you help me find it?
  • CORMANO wrote:

I think its time to close this thread yet again.

I'm sorry but at this point now you are simply looping the same thing over and over and despite multiple attempts to say that you cannot do anything else about it at this point you are still being persistent.

I've tried the nice way to do it, I even asked for you to end it but if you are going to be persistent about it then obviously there is no helping you...

Usually its the original poster who can request thread lock but this is out of hand...
    mKeRix... Sorry Head Honcho but this Pink Poncho believes its time to close this...

i guess it's impossible to get any understanding from people i talked alot to xebaz about this and he understands me but yeah i guess thats for the best

i won't get any explanation from him it ended this way thats all

and if he just knew me for help then i wish he would have told me instead as i was under the impression that we were friends if he said we were simply business partners for the time being then it would be very very different as then i wouldn't care about him as a friend

then this would just mean he got the help he needed
  • NamiKajuji wrote:

zzcool wrote:

NamiKajuji wrote:

He may have found someone new to help him. Some people just need your help for a little while, then go on. That happens to me a lot. It's a fact of life. You need to learn to move on.

NamiKajuji wrote:

Look, zzcool, all I can say is: Det är dags att gå vidare och hitta någon annan.

i don't need another friend and i don't need him as friend either but i wish it would have ended differently thats all i have very few true friends one of them being my friend robbaz he has talked ot me every day despite the fact he is going over a million subscribers

we've known eachother for over 4 years now thats one of the friends i care about i thought felix would be the same i guess i was wrong

if he had told me he just needed help then it would be different
  • NamiKajuji wrote:

You know, I'm sorry. I tried. Head Honcho, my man, General Nami says it is time to shut the thread down.

try what if you want me to make me drop it then i have no choice but to drop it dosn't mean it will make me feel any better about this it just means you won't see any more of me here

xebaz feels the same and i feel sorry for him as he has been friends with felix before youtube xebaz is an amazing friend and it's a shame that felix lost contact with him too

he said he gave up on felix

wish i was told from the beginning instead of what happened with the other thread

if i am not welcome with this in the thread then just tell me i don't make the rules in this forum

The post was edited 3 times, last by zzcool ().

• The thing is, you're acting like an entitled child who thinks that just because you were friends (skeptical), you're entitled to a reason why he is not talking to you each time he doesn't reply back.

A friend, is not some fucking toy you can get butthurt with, when it doesn't work the way you want it to. You need to grow up. Your level of maturity sickens me.

• Thiamor wrote:

The thing is, you're acting like an entitled child who thinks that just because you were friends (skeptical), you're entitled to a reason why he is not talking to you each time he doesn't reply back.

A friend, is not some fucking toy you can get butthurt with, when it doesn't work the way you want it to. You need to grow up. Your level of maturity sickens me.

Each time? no this is across years, like i said i don't care about him as a friend if he dosn't care about me as a friend, and yes i think i am entitled to be told instead of being ignored, if it was weeks or more than it would be different.

Personally i think it's bad to do that to someone who helped you, i will no doubt get critisiced for saying that but it's how i think if you think thats being immature then i guess it's immature.

I don't expect anyone here to understand but to explain it as simple as i can, if you are friends with someone for years someone who you ask for help then i think you owe that person an explanation when you leave without a reason.

Again i have no intention of forcing a friendship never had, i don't even want to have contact with him if he dosn't want to have contact with me, he could have ended it the first few weeks and i wouldn't care but to talk too me for such a long time then just gone.

A friendship can be built over the course of 2 years, he acted as if he was a friend if that wasn't the case then i wish he would have told me.

The only reason i care now is that he treated me like a friend when it likely wasn't so, he gladly asked me for help on things and i helped him, thats why i care theres no way for me to say this for anyone to understand, i simply think it's a bad way of treating someone.

Too me it seems now that he simply befriends people as they are available to help but when he dosn't need they're help anymore he cuts them out of his life, nothing terrible about that but atleast be honest about it, a friend of the guy who made that first pewdiepie theme song said to my friend it was the same for him.

again nothing bad about it he dosn't have time to spend on people i understand that but atleast be honest about it

The post was edited 2 times, last by zzcool ().

• Yeah man, losing a friend can be hard but even if you feel that way about someone you're going to have to get over it. Maybe I'm not in the position to talk but maybe PewDiePie should say something privately to you; doing that would be the nice thing to do. Still, the world goes on, even when he's not your friend-yeah, crazy, I know.
  • Piggeh wrote:

Yeah man, losing a friend can be hard but even if you feel that way about someone you're going to have to get over it. Maybe I'm not in the position to talk but maybe PewDiePie should say something privately to you; doing that would be the nice thing to do. Still, the world goes on, even when he's not your friend-yeah, crazy, I know.

thankyou for understanding and yeah i wish he would just say a few words that is all

Thiamor wrote:

I am skeptical about all of this.

• This is very sad indeed but still ill try to tell you why what kinda happens to me (i don't think its the same for you anyway):

Ok so i have A LOTS of friends (not literally friends i guess?) on my public Skype i get like 80 messages a day from them (about 50% is spam but its still a big amount of messages that are not)
    a lot of people keep saying "hey Miao how's it goin?" like A LOT of people seriously and most of them were like old friends but from not talking to them i kinda forget since i meet a lot of people online.
    So well i had a friend for like 4 years i think? we used to play gmod and minecraft and other stuff i haven't talked to him for over 1.5 years i think and about 2 weeks ago he said "Hey miao wanna play gmod?" and i seriously didn't remember who he is? like seriously we did so many stuff together and i couldn't remember what it is and he got very upset cuz of that its all solved now but since you haven't talked to him for a while maybe he.... "forgot" you no matter how impossible it may sound to you? he obviously talks to a lot of people every day maybe its why?

this probably didn't help you but im just giving an idea of what i think of.
    also tell me if i failed at typing anything i can't be bothered to read what i said again >.>
  • Miao wrote:

This is very sad indeed but still ill try to tell you why what kinda happens to me (i don't think its the same for you anyway):

Ok so i have A LOTS of friends (not literally friends i guess?) on my public Skype i get like 80 messages a day from them (about 50% is spam but its still a big amount of messages that are not)
    a lot of people keep saying "hey Miao how's it goin?" like A LOT of people seriously and most of them were like old friends but from not talking to them i kinda forget since i meet a lot of people online.
    So well i had a friend for like 4 years i think? we used to play gmod and minecraft and other stuff i haven't talked to him for over 1.5 years i think and about 2 weeks ago he said "Hey miao wanna play gmod?" and i seriously didn't remember who he is? like seriously we did so many stuff together and i couldn't remember what it is and he got very upset cuz of that its all solved now but since you haven't talked to him for a while maybe he.... "forgot" you no matter how impossible it may sound to you? he obviously talks to a lot of people every day maybe its why?

also tell me if i failed at typing anything i can't be bothered to read what i said again >.>

it did help as it was a caring comment but it would be weird too me if he forgot me just like that first day i met xebaz xebaz asked pewdiepie if he knows who i am and he said yes this was a little earlier though
  • zzcool wrote:

Miao wrote:

This is very sad indeed but still ill try to tell you why what kinda happens to me (i don't think its the same for you anyway):

it did help as it was a caring comment but it would be weird too me if he forgot me just like that first day i met xebaz xebaz asked pewdiepie if he knows who i am and he said yes this was a little earlier though

Even if it sounds impossible it may just be it and felix may have only said he knew you so he didn't sound like someone that doesn't care and maybe not really remember you?

Thiamor wrote:

Pretty sure Felix isn't going to just ask some random guy to buy him a game, no matter if he can't get the game, which is doubtful. Someone of his popularity, he can easily find ways without asking someone online.

From what im reading the games thing was like a long time ago? i don't think asking other people for games is something bad he maybe didn't have enough money back then and zzcool was just trying to be a good friend? thats just what it think but i may be wrong