re my thread pewdiepie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• mKeRix wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

Wow, you guys (FORUM STAFF IN GENERAL) are really insensitive and unprofessional. I mean I knew it, but this just makes it clearER. PewDiePie is his idol, he is his referrent and that is tottally acceptable. I am sure that if tour idol rejected you it would also hurt. So don't come here with you chill out it is no big deal argument, because it is lame.

I do not really know you but I believe thay you are better than this, Admin.

You need to understand him before you go saying stuff like that. I can't believe an Admin would say stuff like that.

Thing is, there are different issues at hand here. If a kid writes to the support address wanting to talk to Pewdie and telling us how he has fun watching his videos and whatnot we'll gladly read that and maybe pass it along in a condensed form with all the other emails at some point. I'm usually almost a tad too friendly on here even, because I know that there are enough people on here that are still younger and have a different view on things.
    However, from what I gathered so far @zzcool is no kid anymore, and why would I play around and hide things? I prefer to be real with people. There's no point in acting like everything is different than it really is. Next thing is that I am really fed up with people going on about how their life sucks and what not - they have it in their OWN hands! We can all build our lives as we want to, I do it and so did many others. So instead of being a drama queen complaining on a public forum about how their ex friend PewDiePie doesn't talk to them anymore, either you solve these issues yourself or you let it be and move on. In this case it's probably gonna be moving on.
    Other example: I see a giant amount of people out there everyday that complain about not having any girls to date, saying that nobody would wanna talk to them etc. Yet they never actually approach any girl and talk to her, let her alone ask for her number. See the issue?

So yeah, I'm gonna say my honest opinion about this, because that's who I am and I'll be myself no matter what.

Your position is totally understandable. But you should not have been so hard on him. He is not everyone that sends an email crying about PewDiePie. He is just this one guy, not all of them. So do not focus all of your stress into him. That is all I wanted.

I have a sane control over my life and I get every thing you say. But I think that it is not the right way to say it.
    "SUP'? BITCHES!"
    -Edgar Allan Pug, 2013

#TEAMEDGAR
    PS, "Bitches" meaning female dog not the bad word...
  • zzcool wrote:

i tried to talk to him in private even xebaz tried to help me on that with no success what so ever i forgot it and moved on untill i was invited to that game just to be asked to leave thats where i got upset

As I said, you keep complaining about being used and left in the emptiness - so do something about it! If he doesn't want to talk to you anymore, you didn't wanna be friends with him anyway - that goes for famous people too. Just move on, go out, find new friends. And don't let anyone "use" you. In this world you always come first, then family, then any friends or other people.

sidenote: I'm gonna keep this thread alive for another short while to finish the discussion, it'll be cleaned up soonish
  • mKeRix wrote:

zzcool wrote:

i tried to talk to him in private even xebaz tried to help me on that with no success what so ever i forgot it and moved on untill i was invited to that game just to be asked to leave thats where i got upset

As I said, you keep complaining about being used and left in the emptiness - so do something about it! If he doesn't want to talk to you anymore, you didn't wanna be friends with him anyway - that goes for famous people too. Just move on, go out, find new friends. And don't let anyone "use" you. In this world you always come first, then family, then any friends or other people.

sidenote: I'm gonna keep this thread alive for another short while to finish the discussion, it'll be cleaned up soonish

i tried talking too him and i don't care at all what he does on youtube it dosn't interest me all i cared about is i thought he was a true friend and i wish he would have atleast explained that it wasn't so that he didn't have time

i feel used i can't help that he didn't use me but thats what i feel when i helped him and then it just dies entirely when i can't help him any more

i guess this is about felix and not pewdiepie
  • PapiTrash wrote:

Your position is totally understandable. But you should not have been so hard on him. He is not everyone that sends an email crying about PewDiePie. He is just this one guy, not all of them. So do not focus all of your stress into him. That is all I wanted.

I have a sane control over my life and I get every thing you say. But I think that it is not the right way to say it.

I tell anyone complaining about being abused by friends and complaining about being alone etc this, it's not just him. At least if I have the time and am in the mood for writing these long text passsages.
    And there is no other way to say it really. It's a fundamental change in how people look at their life, so if I want to give my opinion I'll end up with harsh looking, direct statements. There is not really a way to put it nicer without coming up with unneeded lies.

zzcool wrote:

i tried talking too him and i don't care at all what he does on youtube it dosn't interest me all i cared about is i thought he was a true friend and i wish he would have atleast explained that it wasn't so that he didn't have time

i feel used i can't help that he didn't use me but thats what i feel when i helped him and then it just dies entirely when i can't help him any more

You seriously need to redefine your definition of true friend then and chill out. As you noticed, he won't be able to deliver what you want from him, he has way too many other things and people to concentrate on. The only solution really is to just let it be and find someone else to talk to that can meet your needs in a better manner.
  • mKeRix wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

I tell anyone complaining about being abused by friends and complaining about being alone etc this, it's not just him. At least if I have the time and am in the mood for writing these long text passsages.
    And there is no other way to say it really. It's a fundamental change in how people look at their life, so if I want to give my opinion I'll end up with harsh looking, direct statements. There is not really a way to put it nicer without coming up with unneeded lies.

i am prepared for any hate or criticism i will receive on this even i agree it was a bad move to take this publically but i tried everything else

this is what he said to me in twitter the day we met about the hate i got because people thought i copied him when he started doing gta 4 mod videos of mods friends made for me (been doing gta 4 videos since 2009) what he said was really kind so we became friends

Hey, det är inget, sorry att jag inte kan svara. Försöker hålla i ordning men att ha koll på alla meddelanden är omöjligt :P

Jo jag vet, blir så med nästan allt jag gör. Mindre kanaler får hat utan anledning och "fans" säger att dom kopierar. Stör mig som fan på de

14 Sep 2012

Bara å skita i dom och blocka ^^
    Sorry igen att du fick massa skit för att blev inspirerad av din video. :/

Skickar en inv, på steam. Är lite busy nu :P kan snackas senare kanske`?

Delete this direct message

Haha inte nödvändigt, jag tar inte illa upp och förstår hur du resonerat ändå ^^

as for neds theres no needs if he didn't want to be friends fine no harm in it but i wish he would explain it say that he no longer has time something but nothing

i don't expect people to understand as they won't but having a friend for years time then just that friend leaving without a explanation keeping you added

but yeah i understand now he was never the kind of friend i thought he was i guess he simply didn't have time to care i understand that too i just wish he would say something instead of this
  • So lemme get this straight, you knew the guy 2 years and ya felt used cuz the 2 years ya spent with the guy vanished...

Sorry but I've known people for far longer years and we've been separated yet I've never felt the same as you over Pewds... There is a difference between wanting to meet old friends and maybe doing some catching up and just plain attention seeking. At this point all I've seen is attention seeking through the use of a third party... If you really want to speak with Felix then you do it yourself and await a response for him (regardless of how long you wait, if yer a true friend, time is not an enemy). I've been in this situation last year in regards to my former girlfriend but after much time I realized that doing this isn't really going to do anything. Constantly attempting to get people's attention by pushing them constantly through any means necessary is not, I repeat NOT a wise move. You will only drive them further and further. I know that because I learned it the frigging hard way...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
    Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
    ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • mKeRix wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

Well if that is your philosophy then it is fine. But that is not the philosophy that an Admin should have. I am not trying to say that you don't do you job like you should, because I clearly don't know you. But you should have adifferent Admin philosophy towards the bros.

I repeat I don't care about the guy, because he is clearly out of place and he should not be posting this here. But still this is no way to reply to him if you are an Admin. That is just my opinion and I am not trying to tell you how to do your job. Just take into consideration being more soft with the bros. Because there are lots of sensitive people who do not have to necessarily hear your stress.
    "SUP'? BITCHES!"
    -Edgar Allan Pug, 2013

#TEAMEDGAR
  • mKeRix wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

zzcool wrote:

You seriously need to redefine your definition of true friend then and chill out. As you noticed, he won't be able to deliver what you want from him, he has way too many other things and people to concentrate on. The only solution really is to just let it be and find someone else to talk to that can meet your needs in a better manner.

CORMANO wrote:

So lemme get this straight, you knew the guy 2 years and ya felt used cuz the 2 years ya spent with the guy vanished...

Sorry but I've known people for far longer years and we've been separated yet I've never felt the same as you over Pewds... There is a difference between wanting to meet old friends and maybe doing some catching up and just plain attention seeking. At this point all I've seen is attention seeking through the use of a third party... If you really want to speak with Felix then you do it yourself and await a response for him (regardless of how long you wait, if yer a true friend, time is not an enemy). I've been in this situation last year in regards to my former girlfriend but after much time I realized that doing this isn't really going to do anything. Constantly attempting to get people's attention by pushing them constantly through any means necessary is not, I repeat NOT a wise move. You will only drive them further and further. I know that because I learned it the frigging hard way...

i didn't constantly try to get his attention that part happened after a glitch in steam happened and it seemed like he had removed me but for some reason i appeared back on his friendslist again

and no he did not block me

it was at this time i contacted xebaz to ask what happened i've apologized to xebaz for this and we've become friends

but yeah i agree but i guess i judge too quickly after it having happened so often all i wish is that he would remove me or say that he dosn't have time any more thats all

if i was attention seeking i wouldn't have said how much good of a friend he was when i knew him i would purely say the bad things but im not as i don't want to do that too him i just want him to see this and give a proper few seconds text then remove me and be done with it then i will forget i ever was friends with him atleast give me a proper explanation thats all i ask

i guess i feel constantly pushed down by people bigger than me as most people who were friends eventually got jelouse on what i did and then pushed me down afterwhich they became bigger than i could have ever imagined i guess plain and simple i feel used i don't think felix used me though but thats how i feel people talk to me to ask for money games to ask for help then they just throw me away i've lost thousands trying to help people

once he explains why all this happened then i will likely forget him if he never wanted to be friends then thats his choice i won't stop him i wouldn't want a friend who dosn't care any way but to just dissappear?

again i don't expect anyone else to understand but it didn't make me happy

either way i apologize for taking it here and making this thread i will likely never get a response or explanation from him any way and he likely hates me for this so this friendship got a bitter bitter end so i guess it is time to move on

we talked like friends i have no idea why he bothered

The post was edited 3 times, last by zzcool ().

• PapiTrash wrote:

Well if that is your philosophy then it is fine. But that is not the philosophy that an Admin should have. I am not trying to say that you don't do you job like you should, because I clearly don't know you. But you should have adifferent Admin philosophy towards the bros.

I repeat I don't care about the guy, because he is clearly out of place and he should not be posting this here. But still this is no way to reply to him if you are an Admin. That is just my opinion and I am not trying to tell you how to do your job. Just take into consideration being more soft with the bros. Because there are lots of sensitive people who do not have to necessarily hear your stress.

Technically a good team is the one that everyone has a hate-love relationship with. If you can't be direct and act then you're just going to be stomped by everyone.
    My admin philosophy is just fine. In fact, there is no admin philosophy. That would mean faking a persona, absolute nogo. I am who I am, so I play by my rules. It's not even any stress I'm venting, it's more so just being real with people with a tad of annoyance.
    Apart from that it's also fairly easy to tell who you need to be "softer" with from who just needs to get a reality check.
  • zzcool wrote:

CORMANO wrote:

So lemme get this straight, you knew the guy 2 years and ya felt used cuz the 2 years ya spent with the guy vanished...

i didn't constantly try to get his attention that part happened after a glitch in steam happened and it seemed like he had removed me but for some reason i appeared back on his friendslist again

it was at this time i contacted xebaz to ask what happened i've apologized to xebaz for this and we've become friends

but yeah i agree but i guess i judge too quickly after it having happened so often all i wish is that he would remove me or say that he dosn't have time any more thats all

I'm sure that you will resolve this eventually. Much as I hate to say it, there are times when things like these take longer than we expect to resolve itself but the beauty of it is when it does become resolved, you'll most likely laugh it off and think "Dafuq just happened back then".

ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • mKeRix wrote:

My admin philosophy is just fine.

I think this just seals the deal.

That is a tipical I am the best I do not care what you think expression. But it is fine, some people have self criticism, other just don't.

I am just upset that is all. Just keep it up pal, you sure know what you are doing.
    "SUP'? BITCHES!"
    -Edgar Allan Pug, 2013

#TEAMEDGAR
  • PapiTrash wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

My admin philosophy is just fine.

I think this just seals the deal.

That is a tipical I am the best I do not care what you think expression. But it is fine, some people have self criticism, other just don't.

I am just upset that is all. Just keep it up pal, you sure know what you are doing.

Sometimes ya gotta play the bad guy to resolve things. This isn't how mKeRix would usually resolve things but yeah, its one of those "It had to be done" moments

ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • CORMANO wrote:

zzcool wrote:

CORMANO wrote:

I'm sure that you will resolve this eventually. Much as I hate to say it, there are times when things like these take longer than we expect to resolve itself but the beauty of it is when it does become resolved, you'll most likely laugh it off and think "Dafuq just happened back then".

I don't think he will ever forgive me for this thread, and i don't think he wants to say anything too me any more, apperant by the fact that i likely got blocked when i asked him what do you want with me 2 years of total silence and all you do is invite me to a game just to ask me to leave and disconnect me?

I got blocked it seems after this so i removed him and well thats where i had a little "anger" and dissapointment, anyway i will be suprised if he decides to finally talk too me i guess i liked having him as a friend as i told him personal things, we talked alot about problems etc after that your money makes me views comment i trusted him he was a good friend, the thing is he used to live really close too me aswell, so it was the first friend i had that lived so close, so i was able to talk too him about things happening here etc, as silly as it may sound it was different.

I wish he would have ended the friendship with a little dignity, but again thats just me people will say he dosn't owe me an explanation or anything, and yeah you could see it that way but i think he could have just said a few words instead of just forgetting me while having me added and refusing to say anything.

it's one thing to end a friendship and another to secretly end a friendship
  • zzcool wrote:

CORMANO wrote:

zzcool wrote:

CORMANO wrote:

I don't think he will ever forgive me for this thread, and i don't think he wants to say anything too me any more, apperant by the fact that i likely got blocked when i asked him what do you want with me 2 years of total silence and all you do is invite me to a game just to ask me to leave and disconnect me?

I got blocked it seems after this so i removed him and well thats where i had a little "anger" and dissapointment, anyway i will be suprised if he decides to finally talk too me i guess i liked having him as a friend as i told him personal things, we talked alot about problems etc after that your money makes me views comment i trusted him he was a good friend, the thing is he used to live really close too me aswell, so it was the first friend i had that lived so close, so i was able to talk too him about things happening here etc, as silly as it may sound it was different.

I wish he would have ended the friendship with a little dignity, but again thats just me people will say he dosn't owe me an explanation or anything, and yeah you could see it that way but i think he could have just said a few words instead of just forgetting me while having me added and refusing to say anything.

it's one thing to end a friendship and another to secretly end a friendship

Right now yer focusing too much over one subject. If I was friends with Pewds for a certain amount of years and something like this happened then I wouldn't bother him over it. Despite what you believe is a secret way of ending a friendship, in Pewds mind he is simply blocking you because he doesn't want further problems to rise.

You may see it as an undignified act, but in my eyes he did it with dignity as this has already gone out of hands... Like I said in my previous post, constantly attempting to seek the attention of one person will drive them away... And you've just managed to do it right now... Better think this whole thing through before anything else happens...

ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • i am trying to make a reply but i keep getting your session has expired

anyway it seems to work i think heres my response to the above reply

as a respond to the post above (i am stuck in a captha loop so i can't make new replies)

he acted as if he never knew about my previous messages i just think he blocked me for what i said right there and there and not what i said in the past if so if he knew about what i said in the past why not just respond he has over a year to respond why not?

The post was edited 1 time, last by zzcool ().

• zzcool wrote:

he acted as if he never knew about my previous messages i just think he blocked me for what i said right there and there and not what i said in the past if so if he knew about what i said in the past why not just respond he has over a year to respond why not?

-sigh-
    I already stated he most likely blocked you because he doesn't want it to go any further. If you're still carrying on up until now about this then you are only further proving my point of seeking attention. What has been done is done. I don't know when this will ever be resolved as time can only tell but right now there's nothing more you can do with it. And by nothing I mean nothing. Felix has done what he felt is the best course of action, there is nothing else. If you still continue to loop this conversation with the belief that there is some major anti-zzcool thought inside Pewd's mind then obviously you're not showing a friendly nature towards him at this point...

Please let this be. This is a request coming from me personally because whilst you are busy focusing on this problem, other people are beginning to view you in a negative light when they could have been viewing you in a more positive light... You could be meeting more people on this forum, makin new friends and having a good time.

ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • CORMANO wrote:

zzcool wrote:

-sigh-
    I already stated he most likely blocked you because he doesn't want it to go any further. If you're still carrying on up until now about this then you are only further proving my point of seeking attention. What has been done is done. I don't know when this will ever be resolved as time can only tell but right now there's nothing more you can do with it. And by nothing I mean nothing. Felix has done what he felt is the best course of action, there is nothing else. If you still continue to loop this conversation with the belief that there is some major anti-zzcool thought inside Pewd's mind then obviously you're not showing a friendly nature towards him at this point...

Please let this be. This is a request coming from me personally because whilst you are busy focusing on this problem, other people are beginning to view you in a negative light when they could have been viewing you in a more positive light... You could be meeting more people on this forum, makin new friends and having a good time.

all i want is an explanation from him so i can move on like i said i wen't too far with this thread if people want to see me in a negative light for how i feel then i can't stop them

i mean no harm to anyone not him not anyone if i did then i would make false accusations to make him look like a horrible person but i am not like that i am just asking him to say something too me

but it seems i have to move on either way i apreeciate that people wants to be kind too me you included but i just say what i think theres no attention seeking about this just dissapointment but i guess i sunk this low this was the finally draw i could handle about being treated like nothing

again not saying he did it's just how i feel so see what i say however you want but it's not meant to be attention seeking or negative well maybe it is attention seeking as i am seeking the attention of felix to just talk it out with me in the span of 30 seconds or so just so it can atleast have a proper end instead of the one it got

again i realize how crazy it sounds but i wish this friendship would have ended in a more dignified way instead of this

edit:now i can finally respond again but 70% of the time it asks me for a captha that i always fail no matter how correct the text is then i get locked out of posting and i get some extra security page where i have to say what i think of the site and type in a captha number in turn it shows an error message?