Dragon Ball Xenoverse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Just who do you guys think should be in it? Personally, I think tapion is a must, and, if not a new fighting style, then his BT3 moveset, including super attacks and such, which should also become available for user created characters to use or wear his clothes or whatever. Do you hope to make your own fighting style/ super attacks? Any gameplay you think should be added/edited/removed? Just talk about xenoverse here!

In my opinion, it would be cool yet confusing to make your own fighting style or super attacks, but would really add to the whole YOUR character thing. I kinda hope swords become a part of the melee again; and I hope to have the familiar raging blast controls!
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• I personally like how this will be the 1st PC DBZ Game for the US. To me it seems more games are going back to the way they used to be but updated. I can't wait to play as GT Goku or even Kid Goku with R-P-S . It's already on my TAX season games to get .