Looking For: Game Developers!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• i wish i can join i'm just a little 14 yrs boy, but i have a game dev experience for 2 or 3 months with my friends when we were creating a game for our computer project..

My teacher says: Class we're gonna have a game developing project
      me and my friends: wut?
      My teacher: it's a college project so i need you to practice developing a game

I'm also a skilled programmer too :D
    • Hi PewDiePie,

My team is Pipogame from Vietnam. Although we are young and only have about 2-4 experience year in developing, we are confident in our endeavour and desire to make quality game. Maybe, we would be suitable to co-operate with you.
      You see our games on Google Play as well as on Apple Store. Noted that, Our game were mostly developed in one month so it is sure that we could keep pace with your time requirement. Especially, We want to introduce the game ESCAPTAIN - an infinity running game , which was developed in exact one month. Hope you will see it funny and interesting.

Thank you!
      See more about our games
      play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=PipoGame
      Escaptain on the App Store on iTunes

• i would like to work for you but... is there any chance for us to work even though were in a different country???

i would definitely work for you (100%)

ill be your character designer or something like that :)

making random characters was my kind of thing when it comes to sketching

Ex: Monsters,Beast,Demons,Robots,Human ( any kinds of ) and others

Although i never tried making an android and IOS apps,games and stuff like that but a designer like me might be useful.. i think??

but.. ill try ton how to make an apps or games

im 14 years old

( [email protected] )

~ Daniel :brofist:

i just emailed you!
      Images
      • Beast Slayer.jpg

322.12 kB, 800×577, viewed 167 times
      • Halo - Female TEST 1.jpg

36.21 kB, 624×375, viewed 142 times
      • Sakura Miku.jpg

121.49 kB, 900×490, viewed 151 times
      • TEST 061.jpg

172.62 kB, 1,178×939, viewed 181 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by hatsune101 ().

• Contact Me: [email protected]
      I have been coding for 2 years now, I am 13 years old.
      I do advanced coding and I can create many different types of games, as I've learnt a lot.
      If you just tell me to make something, I will and I'd be happy to. The only things that I can't do are UV Mapping and complex Graphics/Imagery.
      Most of my games have generated a small buzz, but due to lack of graphics designers they don't look too great.
      Here are some of my best games, though they are 3-6 months old, and I can do much better things. Please eMail me and I'll update you on what I can do, or if you give me a task to do I will.
      I specialize in 2D games but I am starting to do 3D games, and with the right Models I will do just fine :)
      My Games:
      Left Behind... (Released before The Last of Us DLC)
      mediafire.com/download/tdq54sdln7s4yg0/Left+Behind...(5).exe - Started September 2013
      Lost (A Puzzle Game)
      Lost - Started May 2014
      Paperman (A platformer)
      Paperman
      Weapon of Choice
      (No download, but pictures soon) - A 3D Game started September 2014

I tend to rush most of my games, as I have school and I like to get them done swiftly, but a year will do me fine.
      If you eMail me what exactly it is about and the type of graphics involved, I will be able to make a short demo in 48-72 hours!
      All of my games:
      mooshimity.freeforums.net

Thankyou for this amazing opportunity

Display Spoiler
      [/spoiler]
    • Email also sent.

Yes we’d like to chat with you about developing a game we are a team of 48 developers & artist :D

Our latest game is Chuck’s Challenge 3D which is out on Steam for PC, Mac & Linux:

Chuck’s Challenge 3D
      store.steampowered.com/app/262590

Which is a game that lets you to be a game designer. Chuck’s Challenge 3D was also highlighted by ID@XBox at GDC:

GDC: ID@Xbox Games First Look

We’ve created lots of games over the years for different people including Turner, Disney & Zynga and our teams are based across the world. I’m personally in the UK, but we also have a team in California and another in Costa Rica. Finally we have experience in developing for:
      • Sony - PS4, PS3 & Vita
      • Microsoft - XBox One & Win 8
      • Nintendo - WiiU
      • Steam - PC, Mac & Linux
      • Mobile - Apple & Android
    • Hey Pewds!

I sent you a mail but i'll write a better description here, email me anytime if you're interested / join me on steam, etc:

I am a professional French game programmer, 25 y.o, I finished my studies in video game 2 years ago & I've studied in the national public school "ENJMIN" at Angoulême, France.
      I've 2 years of experience in professional video game development and I'm able to develop on Unity3D (C# language) and on the CryEngine 3.

The project I'm most proud of is ARCHE, it's a 360° rail-shooter with 4.1 sound that we maked before the Oculus Rift existed.
      For this project, we had to make a 360° screen (we used white cloth and videoprojectors to project the game on it) and we did made an automated chair (controlled by a joystick) to feel like in this Star Wars scene:

To take a look at the project, check this Youtube channel and the attachments:
      youtube.com/user/ARCHE360/videos

Today I'm working at the Austrian (not Australian :P) company Cyberith which makes the awesome Virtualizer 360° "treadmill" platform and I'd love to work with you. Don't hesitate to contact me, i'd love to share things with you! Or even come to our office so we can have some fun :D

Cyberith most known video (GTA 4):
      The video that shows the decoupling capabilities of it (I'm inside it :D):

Also, here's my Curriculum Vitae (not up to date though, missing Cyberith):
      CV_PierreMERCY_en.pdf

Anyway, just contact me, it'll be fun, promise! :D

See you Bro'!

:brofist:
      Images
      • 541121_366531526760101_1047610599_n.jpg

62.64 kB, 960×720, viewed 124 times
      • architecture.png

57.95 kB, 1,076×1,043, viewed 129 times
      • wp_000035.jpg

360.68 kB, 1,200×900, viewed 136 times
      • wp_000081.jpg

372.76 kB, 900×1,200, viewed 125 times
      • wp_000091.jpg

143.8 kB, 1,200×900, viewed 118 times
      • photo-main.jpg

84.63 kB, 640×480, viewed 129 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eraile ().

• Hey pewds, or Felix if I can call you by your name, I will admit Im not good at scripting or character modeling (3D model makers) cause Im flat broke but I can write a decent story and do some basic hand drawn (and if given the right program) digital art character design, if you would like to see my story work or the art I've done please email me at [email protected] because I've been looking for people to help develop a game out of my little novelisations