How has Pewdiepie made an effect on your life?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How has Pewdiepie made an effect on your life?

I'm not quite sure when it was that I began watching Pewdiepie's videos, but it was at a time in my life when everywhere I looked something depressing happened. I don't even remember how I found his videos, but watching them always made me smile and laugh. For a little while I'd forget about all my worries and what was bothering me. Pewdiepie is really an amazing person, he's helped so many through his videos and charity work. He even helped me through it all. The Bro Army has come so far, and we would never have gotten here without him. Thank you Pewds for everything you've done, not just for me, but for the rest of us as well. We love you Pewds. Stay Awesome, and we will too. *Brofist* :brofist:

(P.S. I hope this post didn't come off as being a creepy fangirl, because that really isn't how I meant it to be at all.)
    • When i discovered his channel, I'm easily scared at video game ghosts and ghosts in movies (especially Ju-on the grudge) but after i watched almost all of his horror walkthroughs, my fear was lessen and I enjoy horror movies and games. Pewdiepie changed my whole life cause I'm learning new things from him like It's not hard being fab.. And i love his video Little reasons to smile, it really changed me. I love how he reacts to the scary games and it's actually entertaining. That's why I love and support pewdie.
      *Brofist* :)
      It's not callled being gay, it's called being FABULOUS!
    • He's made a big effect on my life cos im even crazier and i swear in swedish now!! He's really really funny though and introduced me to many games and has shown me how much fun you can have. It took me literally 30 seconds to know that he was gonna be my fav youtuber and his videos and reactions make me laugh and hes one of the top reasons i use youtube...He's so original and does things his way and I will always love him for that. anata wa sugoi desu pewds :brofist: (you are awesome, in japanese) X
      私はかわいいです :thumbup:
    • Well, discovered pewds in Jan of 2013. I had seen some of his videos back in 2010 and 2011, but was to scared to click on it. Pewdie has affected my life dramatically. He has helped me through a lot of anxiety in the past almost two years of knowing him and his channel. I've become more social and feel as though I can be myself and not care about what others might say. His crazy and caring character always puts a smile on my face. He's a very genuine guy and a lot of people tend to judge way to quickly because of the things he tends to say. But, it's apart of being him. He could care less and I respect him a lot for that. I hope to continue being apart of this long journey ahead. Thank you so much Pewds. *Brofist* :brofist:
    • I discovered Pewds' channel sometime in 2013, I don't remember when it was exactly. It was a pretty happy time then, so his videos just improved my days and made me laugh even more. But later on, when my boyfriend and I broke up I was really down, and watching Pewds' videos could make me smile even in those times and kept me going. I don't know how I'd have made it through this breakup and many other times when I felt really sad and depressed if his videos weren't there to keep me smiling. So a really big Thank You and brofist from me. :brofist:
    • Nekuma wrote:

I discovered Pewds' channel sometime in 2013, I don't remember when it was exactly. It was a pretty happy time then, so his videos just improved my days and made me laugh even more. But later on, when my boyfriend and I broke up I was really down, and watching Pewds' videos could make me smile even in those times and kept me going. I don't know how I'd have made it through this breakup and many other times when I felt really sad and depressed if his videos weren't there to keep me smiling. So a really big Thank You and brofist from me. :brofist:
      Even i found out about pewds in 2013 by my friend... Steve and when i watch his videos it made me laugh.... HE MADE ME .... ME!! :brofist:
      YOLO am I right...... That was stupid.... ?(
    • I discovered PewDiePie last 2011/2012 and through my friends. They introduced me to him by watching a couple of his old vids. I was like, "Who is this guy?" And my friends said, "You don't know PewDiePie?" I answered no and they told me to watch more of his vids, which I did. I admit, I disliked Pewds before. Idk why. (Don't judge me okay?) But when I watched more videos of him, I realized that he is really funny, caring, and nice to people. Ever since then, I watched his videos almost all the time. I don't have time to watch ALL of his vids because of school and other stuff. He actually made a big impact on my life by making me laugh every time I watched his vids. When I'm sad or depressed, I just think of Pewds/Felix. I also have a huge crush on him right now.
      X) That's how he made a huge effect in my life. :")