Felix harassment by fans and How Bros should behave

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Felix harassment by fans and How Bros should behave

Hello Bros!
      I remember, some time ago Pewds said in one of his video something like "If you will see me on the street don't be afraid, just hug me, do brofist". But over time he became famous (or popular, he doesn't like word "famous") and things has changed. In his recent videos he more and more saying about stalking by fans. He said that he just can't go in public place because he always is recognizing and he doesn't like behaviour of some of his fans. He was also telling a few stories which happened while he was somewhere with Marzia and crazy fans met him.
      It's sad. I think that he deserves to have a private life but he is a celebrity and he has to reckon with this.
      How would you have behaved if you met him on the street? How do you think real Bros should behave?
      (sorry for any mistakes)
      Peace, Brofist :brofist:
      "Smile at the day and it will smile back at you.
      Maybe even eat your face if you're lucky."~~

• People should keep their cool and behave normally rather than being overly stalkerish and fangirling all over the place. Celebrities are humans just like you and should be treated that way. I am also sure that he will grant requests more if you keep calm and politely ask him stuff rather than just stalking him all over the place and practically demanding stuff.

• Yea, I totally agree with you, but how exactly you would behaved, what would you do if you met him. Pewds said that he doesn't like when somebody is staring at him or opposite, if someone is trying to start a conversation and talks a lot.
      "Smile at the day and it will smile back at you.
      Maybe even eat your face if you're lucky."~~

• I think about this think like all the time :P yeah he deserves some privacy, Sometimes i'm ashamed of being called a 'fangirl' (Just my opinion)
      Then I keep thinking about it and I get so confused like "if i meet him should i ignore or say hi why is life so hard" :P
      But yeah I want the best for him
      I'M A GIRL BUT FELIX CALLS ME BRO SO, WHATEVER
      YOUR HERO WEARS A CAPE? OH COOL, MINE YEARS A PINK HEADPHONE
    • Hum, if I did get to see him on the streets, I'd probably too shy to even approach him > u < ;;

However, if we happen to pass by each other either, I'd be surprised , at first, then I'll just smile or wave then carry on to where I'm supposed to be doing?
      I mean, I am a fan, yes, but not to the point I really have to prove myself by direct contact. (there are a lot of ways to prove you're a fan without creeping the person out.)

I'm just saying, there's a time and place for everything. We should respect his rights to live normally like us. I'm pretty sure if pewds wants to meet and greet with his fans, he would just organize one. :3
    • If I see him in the street, I would just greet him " Hey pewds. I'm a bro. Can we brofist?" Like that and just smile to him.. Try not to be hyper because of happiness and Just act like normal. Ofcouse don't be a poker face to him. Just smile like you've never been before.
      :brofist: Brofist! :brofist:
      It's not callled being gay, it's called being FABULOUS!
    • I totally agree.. Obviously if you see someone you absolutely love you're more likely to start hyping and stuff.. but as a bro we should all know to respect and honour pewds and remember he knows his bros exist, but he doesnt actually know us in person, for fans to be acting unruly is quite disrespectful.. and stalking is so unnecessary and childish and if bros act like this in the future communication could start to be cut off and we dont ever wanna risk something like that.... I mean if i saw him i would go a bit crazy but i'd be as civilised as ever and go up to him and brofist or whatever... but bros!! dont forget >> respect pewds. honour pewds. be civilised if you see him. no stalking to any extent.

and goodnight
      :brofist:
      私はかわいいです :thumbup:
    • I definitely agree, bro's shouldn't fangirl so hard.
      If I were, for some reason, to meet Felix on the street, I'd walk up, say "fancy meeting you here", shake his hand, and probably say something really stupid, like "you look like a duck in person" and walk away.

I smack you with my petals
    • Yeah people fangirl over famous people, I myself, probably would be to shy to say anything to him. But I think people if they do see him should but respectful and not act like a total creep if they wanted to get a picture with him or something, after all he is just a person, like us.
    • It is not as if he know each of us. Imagine yourself in front of stranger who would act like freak towards you. you would be scared, so i guess the best reaction would be to stay yourself and just say hello i watch your video brofist and pass away unless the feelings goes right in having a discution or else he is a human like us no need to act reckless and hurt him. Just make him know you like what he do.
    • I am sure with his massive popularity now, he does meet people who don't respect his privacy or his personal space. With anyone its always good to ask their permission for anything and not get offended when you are rejected for a hug, photo, etc. Just smile, mention that you recognize him, and ask him for what you would be comfortable with like a handshake, a picture. If you respect his personal space and are friendly, Felix seems like he would be reasonable. But people can want to be left alone or not deal with fans, or just have a bad day.
      If I met him though I would be really shy to go up to him, but for me it might only happen like once in a lifetime.
      Plus Felix himself seems kinda shy in public.