How does Felix manage it??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How does Felix manage it??

One of the reasons I like Felix's channel is because I'm so impressed with just how much material he gets out.
      Even if youtube is your only job, quite a few youtubers get out like 3 vids a week.
      How he manages to get 2-3 vids out a day and still be entertaining is beyond me. Some of his vids I can tell took a long time to edit.
      How is there enough time for that???

Cheers to Pewds :brofist:
      I wish I was a beast like him.
      I'm a YouTuber/programmer/gamer/mathematician (and of course) bro :brofist:
    • Let's Play videos aren't exactly the hardest thing to make, they actually take quite the minimum amount of time to really edit and especially with a prebuilt template you can easily just paste all footage on to it and just render it, then just upload it to youtube.
      Also I can't say that it would be true, but I do think that pewds gets some form of special service from youtube to make his job easier, like scheduled uploading time or maybe even faster upload times compared to a normal user.
    • Nugeddi wrote:

Let's Play videos aren't exactly the hardest thing to make, they actually take quite the minimum amount of time to really edit and especially with a prebuilt template you can easily just paste all footage on to it and just render it, then just upload it to youtube.
      Also I can't say that it would be true, but I do think that pewds gets some form of special service from youtube to make his job easier, like scheduled uploading time or maybe even faster upload times compared to a normal user.

You really think so?
      I just feel like if you film yourself playing games you film for much more than the length of the final video (like you'd have an hour of gameplay than you have to cut down to 9 minutes or whatever)
      Even watching that footage though once is an hour gone. I feel like they would take hella long to edit, longer than his Fridays with Pewdiepie vids (again, maybe I'm completely wrong)
    • I guess, you can compare that to making a movie? Not all the scene are good and sometimes you have to make it many times to get a good final. That you propable had to copy and paste a hundred of times. anyway thank you for everything you do for us :brofist:
    • MissMiniZozo wrote:

Nugeddi wrote:

Let's Play videos aren't exactly the hardest thing to make, they actually take quite the minimum amount of time to really edit and especially with a prebuilt template you can easily just paste all footage on to it and just render it, then just upload it to youtube.

You really think so?
      I just feel like if you film yourself playing games you film for much more than the length of the final video (like you'd have an hour of gameplay than you have to cut down to 9 minutes or whatever)
      Even watching that footage though once is an hour gone. I feel like they would take hella long to edit, longer than his Fridays with Pewdiepie vids (again, maybe I'm completely wrong)

Well a day has 24 hours and 1 hour of footage isn't really that long to edit when considered that all that is really necessary is to just cut the video in to several pieces with the bad parts cut out to their own parts witch can be then just deleted with the good parts only left in, and if I remember correctly Pewds uses Premiere to edit this videos witch has a very useful tool that is used for splitting footage, I think it was the razor tool. As for sound editing, that can be done very easily with simple effects, but some parts may need to be edited manually.

All of this comes from my own experience and vision of how I would personally edit Let's Play videos. Tho I believe there are some tricks I don't know of just yet witch could make this form of video editing even easier and faster to do with good quality.. maybe.

But definitely passion is necessary for making these type of videos daily, especially for multiple ones.
    • Nugeddi wrote:

MissMiniZozo wrote:

Nugeddi wrote:

You really think so?

Well a day has 24 hours and 1 hour of footage isn't really that long to edit when considered that all that is really necessary is to just cut the video in to several pieces with the bad parts cut out to their own parts witch can be then just deleted with the good parts only left in, and if I remember correctly Pewds uses Premiere to edit this videos witch has a very useful tool that is used for splitting footage, I think it was the razor tool. As for sound editing, that can be done very easily with simple effects, but some parts may need to be edited manually.

All of this comes from my own experience and vision of how I would personally edit Let's Play videos. Tho I believe there are some tricks I don't know of just yet witch could make this form of video editing even easier and faster to do with good quality.. maybe.

But definitely passion is necessary for making these type of videos daily, especially for multiple ones.

That's weird because my comments come from my experience with editing too. When I edit videos it never seems to be a quick process - although I have a fair bit of experience but nothing like pewds has.