What do We think Of Our Human life?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What do We think Of Our Human life?

Lets go deep Guys Very Deep . What Do we all think of Humanity?
      I mean would You Kill yourserlf if it was to save someone else?
      Would Help Someone in need If it would come at your own Cost?
      And what do we think of religion?
      Do we think we should believe everything these people say?
      Or Did someone just write It Back when He wanted power over more people?
      Are we really as kind as we think we are, Or are we just acting to be liked?
      Who knows ! lets find out :P
      • We are a piece of alive meat walking on the earth waiting for one day to die;
      • I would kill myself to save my girlfriend's life;
      • I Would help someone If it was in my range of possibility to help that person;
      • Religion is a fairy tale;
      • No, be truth to yourself and believe in what you say.
      • Most of us use masks and turn into other personalities to fit somewhere we want to.
    • 1. Humanity may be the worst thing that happened to this planet
      2. Not "kill myself" but as in sacrifice for just few people I really care about, that I would, no questions asked :3. (But I am not allowed to die yet so...long story)
      3. Ofc I would help if the one really needs it.
      4. Religion is a well figured tool to control bunch of sheep.
      5. Trust those? Never. Not if you have even a little bit of common sense.
      6. It is a humanity creation. So sad it still works though.
      7. Anyone that says they aren't two faced; lies. Humans always needed at least two faces to get where they are now. Again, common sense. Being nice is relative. There is always someone that hates it.

P.S. This thread is legit. BUT!

If I see any religious or politic hatred, this is going down. And I mean it.

So, tolerate and don't be a jerk.
      Carry on ^^
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Fabsie wrote:

• We are a piece of alive meat walking on the earth waiting for one day to die;
      • I would kill myself to save my girlfriend's life;
      • I Would help someone If it was in my range of possibility to help that person;
      • Religion is a fairy tale;
      • No, be truth to yourself and believe in what you say.
      • Most of us use masks and turn into other personalities to fit somewhere we want to.

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

1. Humanity may be the worst thing that happened to this planet
      2. Not "kill myself" but as in sacrifice for just few people I really care about, that I would, no questions asked :3. (But I am not allowed to die yet so...long story)
      3. Ofc I would help if the one really needs it.
      4. Religion is a well figured tool to control bunch of sheep.
      5. Trust those? Never. Not if you have even a little bit of common sense.
      6. It is a humanity creation. So sad it still works though.
      7. Anyone that says they aren't two faced; lies. Humans always needed at least two faces to get where they are now. Again, common sense. Being nice is relative. There is always someone that hates it.

P.S. This thread is legit. BUT!

If I see any religious or politic hatred, this is going down. And I mean it.

So, tolerate and don't be a jerk.
      Carry on ^^

Like these to posts

lemme awnser the questions myself

1. I We humans should not excist on Earth and that If there should BE a god , he made a mistake. Animals are Beuatifull In their way and should have been the only things alive on earth. This i My oppinion

2. I would Offer My own live If It meant saving those around me. This Is cause I Dont care for living a Human life . and there are those who think other wise , so i rather offer mine to save those who do want to.

3. Anytime I get the chance I would . Just like Before Happieness Is something Someone must believe in , I do not believe In it.
      Fighting My way through. till its my time.

4. I do not believe in what the religious people say , i also dont give anything about it either. There are people Who really get strength out of religion . but there are also people who only want to force their believe on others. In My oppinion religion is created By men , only to rule those who are weak minded , and that those men get more power to rule others.
      This is My oppinion. I allow people to have their religios views , and follow them their way. but dont try and force it onto me .

5 I Must believe that deep inside I am a kind person. But I must also believe that every human Is A greedy Self senterd Person . as everybody has a mask most people use that mask to be a kind person while underneath they Are selfsenterd Greedy and backstabbers to get what They want. Like i Said before I have No Faith in humanity anymore , there are those who Do everything they can to Be kind even though it Takes their energy more then being Unkind. just because of their believes. I Wear two masks . somewhere Who Would love to rid those who are Unkind and make people suffer , but doesnt have the power to do so...
      But also Someone who would Do anything for someone and Would always want to believe that they are worth saving .

Sooooo Thats My oppinion . i Must say this is alot But even so this is My oppinion and How i think and feel. Ofcourse everyone can feel free to comment on this, and tell me i'm wrong , So be it,I am curious to your oppinions indeed. other wise i would not have posted this :P
      • humanity is just god testing us and with the evil and good we balance
      • if it for someone i well why not , if you didn't achieve something that people well remember you in your just number for the world
      • of course i well help him , but how much do i care about him ?
      • religion is a tool to make people believe and you need it for example ,religions effect and in religion suicide is a sin lets take south korea and armenia , armenia the average income is $6000 USD/year while in south korea the income is $33000 USD/year , unemployment in armenia is two times the unemployment rate in south korea which society do you expect to have a greater suicide rate ? the suicide rate in south korea is 31 of every 100,000 people where in armen the suicide rate is 2 of every 100,000 people , where the twist here i'll tell more than 60% of the population in south korea is atheist and doesn't belive in god whereas in armenia, more than 90% of the population follows a faith and believe in god , and religion effect more then that
      • believe at what you think is true and make sure you search about it before and read about it then make your mind
      • Most of us use masks and turn into other personalities to fit somewhere we want to (i agree with Fabsie at this one) and there a Arab famous Saying (If humans were able to see what in the minds of each other they couldn't look at each other like before)
    • I mean would You Kill yourserlf if it was to save someone else?
      Yes, I would do so. Especially if it's a loved one. I wouldn't even think about it. I value other people's life higher than mine. Long history to explain this.

Would Help Someone in need If it would come at your own Cost
      Ofcourse, especially when you consider that time & attention nowadays equals money aswell. I love helping people, it makes me happy.

People have the right to believe in what they want to believe. Religion shouldn't be forced, but chosen by the individual. Sadly enough some people/governments/groups etc. force various religions unto other people which is a bad thing. Everyone should believe in what they want to believe in and not be coerced into 'believing' in something. It's quite sad when I see various 'religions' clashing whilst you believe in the same thing if you put it bluntly and also causes various religions as highly extreme and hateful and such. Every book has it's dark pages.

Should we believe everything what people say?
      I personally think that you shouldn't believe everything what people tell you as they mostly are opinions. Be sure to create your own opinion regarding subjects and don't let others manipulate you into thinking something else. Surely you can use someone elses opinion to help forming your opinion, but you shouldn't follow it as a guideline.

Did someone just write It Back when He wanted power over more people?
      Power comes in many forms and with power comes responsibility. Responsibility a huge majority of the people can't actually handle properly and use it for their own gains rather than helping the group/society out.

Both. Humans are highly social beings and we might portray ourselves differently towards others just to gain attention and such.

• What do I think of humanity?
      We messed up.. Big time. We're destroying the very thing we need and there are just waaaay to many of us on this earth... However, I do not hate humanity. I simply can't, the little things that people do, the way they react to certain situations, it's remarkable in a good and a bad way.

Would I kill myself to save someone else?
      It depends on the situation I'm in. Is there a gun pointed at the other persons head? Or is it a matter of someone needing a heart transplant and I'm the only one suitable?
      In other words, is there true fear involved or is it something you could've thought about? If it's true fear then I probably would be shitting my pants and trying to talk my way out of the situation (or just sit there, doing nothing). If there's no fear involved and it's for someone I think highly off (and in my mind deserves to life more then I do) then yes.

What do I think of religion?
      It's filled with hate and lies and I personally don't believe.. However, I'm completely fine with anyone who does believes as long as they don't try to push it onto me. Also, if you don't want hate on religion in here, you probably shouldn't have added this question in the first place (just saying, no hating).

Do I think you should believe everything anyone says?

Hell no! I personally doubt most of what people say (trust issues.. pretty much a case of PTSD).

Are people really as kind as people think they are or are they just acting?

Anyone acts. Anyone has a mask they put up for others to see, that doesn't mean that it isn't genuine when someone is kind to you. I, personally am one big hyperactive idiot. Or at least I act like one (an idiot.. I really am hyper, adhd tends to do that). I just find it funny to see people react to things I do. I generally do show my bad sides though. Don't get me wrong, I can get into character and act like I'm someone completely different (that's what I do whenever I lie) but for whatever reason, I never keep that up for long.
      If I show someone kindness or am just kidding around, it's genuine. If I'm giving you a short answer because you're being an idiot and I really don't want to deal with you at that specific time, that's genuine. But it could also be because I want something from someone and I know that by acting a certain way, I'll get what I want. It sounds bad but that's how the world works.
    • What Do we all think of Humanity?
      I think that 95% of humans are dumb and they are manipulated by media, governments etc. I truely believe that people was created by high advanced creatures to one purpose - to work for them. Don't you think that this is just stupid that people love to work? I know people who don't want to retire, they wanna go to work instead. O! and one more :D Humans are like ants on some countries and on others they like parasites. Sometimes they respect nature, work and live in peace... But they often build a giant metropolis, stay there and consume natural resources.

Would You Kill yourserlf if it was to save someone else?
      No. Would you live happy with the knowledge that your husband died for you? He is not here anymore and your life without him don't make any sense....

Would You Help Someone in need If it would come at your own Cost?
      I was doing such a things at te past and now I regret this. Sometimes people that you know pretty well acting so wierd that you think "....I was pretty sure that I know you... well... I was wrong". You spend a lot of time and money to do something for someone and after that this person act like an asshole. For me TIME is more important and valuable than money and I don't want to spend time for someone that don't appreciate it.

What do we think of religion?
      My religion is "Believe in yourself, make your own rules". You don't need imaginary friend.

No. You have your own brain. Listen but don't believe right away. You need to check and then make your own opinion.

I think people are different in work, home on the party etc. Everything is dependent on the situation. So yeah, people are acting. I'm different. I try to be really honest with people no matter who they are. That's why I don't have many friends and even some family members turned away from me.
      "Everybody knows that something can't be done and then somebody turns up and he doesn't know it can't be done and he does it." ~ Albert Einstein
    • Would You Kill yourserlf if it was to save someone else?
      Yes. ♥ My heart aches just seeing people suffer. If I could save someones life and did not do it because it would cost my own I could not live with myself. ♥ (Unless they were a bed person. such as a killer or rapist something like that)

Yes. I would anyone anyway I could if they needed my help. ♥

I am a Proud catholic, but it does not bug me one bit when people have a different religion than me, but I do think some people take their religion or non-religion too far.

I think we should try to trust and believe each other unless someone has been proven to be liar. ♥♥♥

I would not think so, but some people have a big lust for power and money and now of days we see colts making up stuff so its leaders get money and some power over people. I admit I may be wrong about that, but if it was all for power or money it would have died out as a colt because its lies and abuse would have been exposed. ♥

No, people think a bit (Sometimes a lot) higher or lower of them self then the truth about them is. ♥
      ♥♥♥♥♥
    • Would You Kill yourself if it was to save someone else?
      This question is highly conflicting since im not given context on whod be saved. Considering my current mindset and mental background, my irrational fear and built up pressure would incline me to not kill my self given the situation.

I may, but I cant do it all the time

I am Catholic. But while I believe in God due to personal reasons, I have doubts and issues with both the religious and non-religious community and sometimes i'm either amazed or disgusted at what we're capable of doing/saying to each other, hence I can only judge people for who they are, not what they think is true.

No. The world is full of ignorance, and driven by the needs of others, foolhardiness is a dangerous but easy game to play, while self-reliance is a longer, more time consuming but more rewarding one.

Did someone just write It Back when He wanted power over more people?
      I Dont understand this question despite reading other people's replies.

We are all kind. But there is little difference between a saviour and a bringer of destruction. Both can bring change. Both have the ability to reverse roles. Mainly because humans cannot thrive without interaction. Acting kind is not the correct term. What we interpret as kind is a nature that humanity has labelled which brings comfort and internal joy. Men of destruction have been labelled as good willed by their peers. Men of liberation are branded as terrorists by their enemies. Hence kindness is nothing but an infinite resource as long as humanity survives. Acting and being kind is just using a persona for a goal. This is the truth.

• Jordy Pol wrote:

Lets go deep Guys Very Deep . What Do we all think of Humanity?
      I mean would You Kill yourserlf if it was to save someone else?
      Would Help Someone in need If it would come at your own Cost?
      Who knows ! lets find out

1. depends on who and what the person is.
      2. Yes and it is rewarding through soul.
      3. religion is the standard belief in the world. It only exists in the world because of titles. It is better to say that one has a relationship with a divine entity than a religion. But then I am a Christian who wants a relationship with God, so yeah I believe in a religion. Oh yeah having a relationship with God is awesome~ :D
      4. we should believe people that we trust and who knows the best. Otherwise, trust no one.
      5. It depends. To strangers, we act to be liked but then overall, acting like that is harsh so be yourself. Be awesome.
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

The post was edited 1 time, last by fluffeh.monster ().