are you a nice person?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I am a suspect to say I'm a nice person, so I would encourage you to talk to me and make your conclusions hahahaha

But for now, drawing is part of my life since I was 5, as well as gaming. I'm brazillian, but i'm not a part of the "HUE" crew ( I'm not sure if you are familiar with this term), I dont' really know what my timezone is, but I kinda live in a different one anyway and I'm looking for someone to play games with since forever...

So, if you want to, all the information you need is on my profile :brofist:

One does not simply walk into The Pewdiepie Party
    • Well, first of all, I am 21 XD
      Second, well, my english is understandable? I guess?
      Third, I draw, with pencil, pen, markers, I want to paint with watercolors and paint.. But meh, no time to buy some.
      I can't play since, I only have a laptop that is not fit for gaming. But I am saving money to buy my own high-end gaming pc :)
      Well, if you want to talk, my Skype is on my profile ^^
      Welp, bai~ :D
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."