Sup, guys?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey there! [Whoever is reading this.]
      Thanks for taking the time to open this thing up and reading all this blabber.

It's only going to get more boring from here. =]I'm choosing to leave my name off of the internet for now, but you can call me Princess. [No, I do not think I'm a princess, it's just a username.]

I love sleep, being at home [in bed preferably], YouTube, Twitch, video games [but that's a given], food, good food, lots of food. It's all good to me, and much more but I suck at thinking on the spot, my bad.

I enjoy playing games but even more so I enjoy watching people play them!I don't know what it is but I find great satisfaction watching someone playing a game and talking as if they were talking to me, I enjoy watching vlogs as well!

Some people ask me, "why do you find watching someone else entertaining?" I really can't explain it but I just do.I sound like a creep, but you guys should know what I mean, right?... right? I hope so... otherwise... this would be.. awkward.

I'm nineteen years old, residing in California, and most of the time I find myself thinking "what am I doing with my life?', but I'm not the one to worry to much about things... so I just take life as it comes! [in a responsible manner of course]

It's really late so I'm sorry I wrote a little too much, I'm just really bored and not wanting to sleep. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you bros around!