The Pewdiepie Time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Pewdiepie Time

Hello fellow Bros!

I have always been a huge fan of Pewdiepie, I just honestly loved everything he did and he brought a smile to my face every time.. Which is why I am trying to repay him.
      I want Pewdiepie to read this Forum and smile .. i want him to know that we all support (which he already knows but still)! SO I decided to make a thread about him. This thread is going to be like a thank you message from all the bros, all you have to do is say something you are thankful about towards Pewdiepie! And also I want you bros to chat and connect with a me too as a fellow bro :)

So! I will start out this thread

Pewdiepie is amazing he helped me through most of my phases... Honestly there are times where I didn't feel like myself but all I had to so was talk about Pewdiepie with someone and watch some of his videos and honestly I'd be up and happy again! Pewdiepie has suddenly become a huge part of my life and I can't help but obsess over him and everything he does :) Thank you Pewdiepie.. :brofist: