Bioshock

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hi everyone! So I am a really big fan of the Bioshock series and I thought this was a good place to discuss things about the game!
      Things like glitches, bugs, favorite characters, the dlcs, favorite game in the series or just write in caps how much you hate it.

I played Bioshock 2 and Infinite before the original and was spoiled by the internet of the plot twist. And the first game is pretty glitchy for me and because of that it was scarier and harder to play than the other two. So I enjoyed that one the least.
      But the second game and Infinite are tied for me. The gameplay in Bioshock 2 is funnier and more powerful with all the tonics, adam and upgrades, it's more gore even if Infinite is pretty bloody as well. But Bioshock Infinite has a much better story and I really like the bonding with Elizabeth.. and the mind blow. That Troy Baker did the voice for Booker wasn't that bad either.
      Man, I love Troy Baker..
      Not very old. One time I ate mold. Will never watch Dracula: Untold. Right now I'm kinda cold.

Pece