Broarmy AMA #2: Mystery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Broarmy AMA #2: Mystery

We are introducing a new feature for our forums: Broarmy AMA!
    Broarmy A(sk) M(e) A(nything) will essentially try to make it easier for bros to be introduced to other bros around the forums. Staff members and normal users will be selected every two weeks & asked a couple of "get-to-know-you" questions for them to answer.
    The questions with the user's answers on them will be posted every two/three weeks for bros to comment on.

We'd like to welcome our second candidate for Broarmy AMA: Mystery!

1. What do you like most about this forum? What do you dislike about it?

The chatbox must be the thing I like most. It contains so much memories, feelings, stories and love. It's the heart of the forum I think.
    I don't really dislike anything. I sometimes even like the spammers :V

2. What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away ?

GRAFFITI. Geez, writing your name on a wall ain't art. If you can make true art, do it on a canvas, a piece of paper, whatevs. Not on a freaking wall.

3. What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in?

Physical? I think that'd be me slipping on the street when it was freezing. Not as lethal as you may think, but it definitely was a bloodbath. Even got a scar from the cable of the brakes on my left index finger.

4. Are you and @PeaceKeeper sworn enemies ?

Nah, we are really competitive. We play games with each other, we give each other games, we share almost everything. We even roleplay together in the chatbox. We are really good friends.

5. What do you do to impress someone you are attracted to ? (hue)

Act normally. I'd tell them exactly what I think. I don't need to flatter someone to get their love. Honesty goes a long way. I hope it's the same case with my current relationship...

6. What single piece of technology makes your life easier?

I'd like to say my phone. But now it's acting up, I'd scrap that (second time I type this, dear god). Now, I'd say my laptop. It has everything I need to pwn noobs and pros.

7. Would you sack Dano for a klondike bar ?

If I did that I'd get sacked by someone else. I don't really want that to happen, even if it's for such a price...

8. When & did you join this forum?

Somewhere in February. I have seen the old community and I became part of it, kinda. It all happened so quick, with the Maker takeover, the beta test, and the final launch of the site. I can't imagine it has been 7 months only!

9. What song best describes your life ?

10. What would be your personal hell?

Being forgotten, thrown away like a piece of trash and being replaced like another gear in the machine of society.

11 What is the worst song to get stuck in your head?

Well... Better if I posted it.

12. If you could say anything to @mKeRix without getting into trouble, what would it be?

What does the admin say? CRASHCRASHCRASHCRASHCRASH

13. How did you feel when Max- boinked up this draft & forgot to send you the questions ?

I'm not even mad. That's amazing.

Got a question you want Mystery to answer? Go ahead and ask them on this thread!

(article written by @Max-)
  • Have you ever been addicted to anything?

I'm addicted to hugs. When the chatbox turns into a hugging zone, you'll probably see me somewhere too. More serious, I've had a real bad addiction to chocolate.

Choose one and you can't say both: Duck or Cat?
    Ducatti.

What is your favourite PewDiePie video/Let's Play series?
    To The Moon, without a doubt.

Wai Kat?
    Wai nawt Kat?

@Miinuko aww <3 no, I just like everyone~ And I'm not evil. Really, I'm not.
    @Simmikke *sniffle* OH YOU *hugz*
    @ LilyWhite No mysteries for you, of course <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().

• When and why did you start watching Pewdiepie?
    Don't know. No, I really don't know! I've seen the old series and I remember Silent Hills, so must be somewhere around there. Can't give you a real time, though.

I started watching him because I liked his voice x3 no matter the games he played.