PewDiePie Reinvents Google Glass

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PewDiePie Reinvents Google Glass

I just found this parody of Pewds and I think it's pretty funny :D
      What do you bros think?

PS: In case you're worried these guys made fun of Felix, this is actually not true. This is what the creators of the video stated in a comment: "Just wanted to let ya'll know that Pewdiepie (Felix) saw this and liked it. We actually asked him to be in it, but he was super busy and couldn't do it. No one's hating, here. We're just spoofing popular stuff like we always do."
      :brofist:
    • I think this parody's version of Pewdie reflects how haters think of him. (Not like I think that it was a part of Barely Political's intentions in this video, though.) Well, the hate dumb, specifically. Or I guess we can say that it's the exaggerated form of the hatedom's perspective of him. I guess any bro who has followed him really closely for a long while knows that he's more than what we can see in that video, right? As for this video, the other parts of my general reaction are "Huh, interesting" and "The 'Pewds Does Everything' kinda sounds as annoying (Yeah, it kinda grates on my ears at times, hahaha) as when Pewdie usually says it." Also, I don't think any smart person who would buy PewDieGlass would easily follow the directions given to him by the device. Yeah, I'll take this vid as a reminder to keep calm and look before you leap. ^^
      Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win! ^^