User Ranks Explained

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Horta Woof wrote:

64LeeRose wrote:

Someday, I'll be a donator, and the title will be epic. But for now, I'll aim for Ruben XD
      Yeah, I'll donate someday too. Titles are suuu epic. Unfortunately I can't aim that high yet since me grunt, but maybe skully before 2016 comes. Who knows...
      Anything is possible if you just believe
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • To be honest I only want to get to skully as it has skull in it and I am actually Necrodancer IRL.
      Yes, necrodancer from that amazing game. Fun fact, I had a pen and paper game character concept for necrodancer before I even heard about the game. -puts on hipster shades- (This doesn't really matter though, but we can all agree here that that game is amazing, I personally have the entire soundtrack)
      #breaktheloadscreen
    • DanOS wrote:

Here you'll find a list of all the user ranks we have and how many points you need to "unlock" them.
      <br>
      Points are awarded by being active in the forums, eg - replying to a thread, making a new one and such.
      <br>
      <style type="text/css">
      .tg {border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;border-color:#999;}
      .tg td{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#999;color:#444;background-color:#F7FDFA;}
      .tg th{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#999;color:#fff;background-color:#26ADE4;}
      </style>
      <table class="tg">
      <tr>
      <th class="tg-031e">Rank</th>
      <th class="tg-031e">Points Needed</th>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Bro</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">0</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Grunt</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">300</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Skully</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">900</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Ruben</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">3000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Untrusted Statue</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">9000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Mr. Chair</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">15000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Irresponsible Dad</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">22000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Pogostick Guy</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">30000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Stephano</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">39000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Golden Stephano</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">50000</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Donator</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">Awarded upon donating. Can be changed by users to anything they want.*</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td class="tg-031e">Charity Supporter</td>
      <td class="tg-031e">Awarded to users who donate to charity events hosted by PewDiePie.</td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      <br>
      * - Provided it doesn't go against the rules.
      Just to be sure... Posting being active and posting comments in new threads, making new threads, helping others will gain points... but what about the negative stuffs?? Harassing, spamming, and so on.... will points be deducted??? :D :D :D Just asking...
    • Points haven't been taken away. The person who is in the wrong usually gets a warning, a mute and/or a ban if its a case of repetitive trolling/offenses
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.