Did the poods say, that he does not like nintendo and the nintendo does not like the poods? xD

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Did the poods say, that he does not like nintendo and the nintendo does not like the poods? xD

In the broken podcast pewds mentioned, that nintendo does not like him and that he does not nintendo ^^"
      Is that a sign, that he does not play any nintendogame in the future? I guess so xD

I thought games like wario ware suited poods very well. And actually I really want him to play Super Smash Bros WiiU.

And if there is a good wii emulator to play Cpt. Rainbow i think pewds love that game xD
    • Well, the thing is Nintendo doesn't let youtubers monetize their videos while playing their games, so that's why Pewds doesn't like Nintendo (as every youtuber), which is obviously a MEGA ULTRA STUPID "politic" Nintendo is following.
    • samfisher47_9 wrote:

Well, the thing is Nintendo doesn't let youtubers monetize their videos while playing their games, so that's why Pewds doesn't like Nintendo (as every youtuber), which is obviously a MEGA ULTRA STUPID "politic" Nintendo is following.

You're right that is actually really stupid ^^"
      But in pewdiepie's case nintendo should realize, that they get free, awesome and funny advertisment?
      Nintendo should give a special authorization ^^