The Future of Pewdiepie & what will become of next?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Future of Pewdiepie & what will become of next?

Since Pewdiepie started out small as of everyone does, years past & till this day hes become worldwide famous.
      What will happen in 2015?2016? etc. Every year Pewdiepie is getting bigger & much more famous.
      Will there be a documentary on Pewdiepie, Will there be an official Pewdiepie game, a worldwide trademark.
      Will he become big as Minecraft?
      What do you bros think what will happen in the future years to come, or even months, days etc.? :brofist:
      What is the definition of LIFE????? :huh: :huh:
    • I'm looking forward to seeing what will come next. He said he's working on a project, so I'm curious as to what that might be.

I don't think he'll ever stop making video permanently. It is the source of his income. It's his job. He's a Youtube partner. So I think he'll probably be involved with Youtube for as long as he can be. I really, really hope he doesn't turn to making movies or television shows like other people on Youtube have done, but hey, I guess if it's his dream (which I don't believe it is), he can do that if he wants to. I just don't think he'd be the same anymore if that happens.

It's hard to say what'll happen! I just hope for happiness and that he and Marzia remain together and strong. :)
      manda + 22 + delaware
      [ j y u u b i . o r g ] [ t w i t t e r ] [ i n s a g r a m ]