Looking For: Animators! (PewDiePie)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• outman-alex wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

Outman are you trying to troll pewds? either way stealing is wrong and he would find out that you couldn't animate sooner or later anyway lol

I'm sorry i just wanted Pewds to recognise me :/

That's not a valid excuse to steal someone else's hardwork bub. The original artist put a lot of blood and sweat to make that animation, you wouldn't want someone to take your stuff and pretend it was theirs would you? As the saying goes "cheaters never prosper" Pewds would never give recognition to an art thief. Please don't do this again, you don't want to be known as "that guy" :brofist:[/quote]

Won't happen again, im so sorry[/quote]

While you're at it, delete the "drawings" in your gallery too because they're also stolen. I made a little research and found the original ones, so don't even try to deny it. ;)

Jedes Eichhörnchen ist auch ein Flughörnchen, wenn du es weit genug wirfst.
      Trickster
    • Paperstag wrote:

outman-alex wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

Outman are you trying to troll pewds? either way stealing is wrong and he would find out that you couldn't animate sooner or later anyway lol

I'm sorry i just wanted Pewds to recognise me :/

That's not a valid excuse to steal someone else's hardwork bub. The original artist put a lot of blood and sweat to make that animation, you wouldn't want someone to take your stuff and pretend it was theirs would you? As the saying goes "cheaters never prosper" Pewds would never give recognition to an art thief. Please don't do this again, you don't want to be known as "that guy" :brofist:

Won't happen again, im so sorry[/quote]

While you're at it, delete the "drawings" in your gallery too because they're also stolen. I made a little research and found the original ones, so don't even try to deny it. ;)[/quote]

Uh yea i just upload them and i never said they were mine :) except the first one wich is ;)
      #OutmanHasSpoken :brofist:
      We ride together, We die together, Bad Boys for LIFE.

Bro since 2011

youtube.com/TheOutmanA
    • outman-alex wrote:

Uh yea i just upload them and i never said they were mine :) except the first one wich is ;)

I don't want to be the party pooper, but have you by any chance read the rules yet? ;)

"Only upload images you own."

This is common sense. Please delete them.
      If you want to discuss this any further please feel free to write me a private message since this is off topic and doesn't belong here.

Jedes Eichhörnchen ist auch ein Flughörnchen, wenn du es weit genug wirfst.
      Trickster
    • Don't make people shove a buckshot up yer backside outman-alex... I'm more than willing to lend them one...

As for animation, I haven't done that since my days in Adventure Quest Worlds... Even then I only did like what... Simple animations? I'll see if I can get back to it cuz I kinda need to do it for my training course anyway

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • Anyone want to enter this together? A team effort? In my opinion if a group of us worked on one animation together and sent it in as one then the result would be much better than 7 single animations or so. Besides, it might attract pewdiepie more. Just a thought....Pm me if interested to work with me :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by -CORE- ().

• -CORE- wrote:

Anyone want to enter this together? A team effort? In my opinion if a group of us worked on one animation together and sent it in as one then the result would be much better than 7 single animations or so. Besides, it might attract pewdiepie more. Just a thought....Pm me if interested to work with me :P

I am pretty sure Pewds wants "an" animator to work on one animation, not 5 of them. And it's kind of hard doing collab animations, I've done those a lot a long time ago, sending .flv files back and forth is annoying.
    • CubeXtron wrote:

-CORE- wrote:

Anyone want to enter this together? A team effort? In my opinion if a group of us worked on one animation together and sent it in as one then the result would be much better than 7 single animations or so. Besides, it might attract pewdiepie more. Just a thought....Pm me if interested to work with me :P

I am pretty sure Pewds wants "an" animator to work on one animation, not 5 of them. And it's kind of hard doing collab animations, I've done those a lot a long time ago, sending .flv files back and forth is annoying.

he didn't exactly say how many animators could work on the animation...
    • -CORE- wrote:

CubeXtron wrote:

-CORE- wrote:

he didn't exactly say how many animators could work on the animation...

Although he didn't put a limit on the number of animators, its still a hassle sending .flv files between people, it would be easier on yourself if you just made a animation short.
      CrimMaya waterbender25
      :brofist: I drew my own forum sig - That's me in the middle :3 :brofist:
    • true, but what I was think was a section per animator thing. If a single animator spent a larger amount of his time doing one section I believe the quality would be much better and less time consuming then an entire animation with the quality of the mentioned animation above. So like a single story with each animator doing a different section....It might still be hard but the results might be pretty cool
    • -CORE- wrote:

true, but what I was think was a section per animator thing. If a single animator spent a larger amount of his time doing one section I believe the quality would be much better and less time consuming then an entire animation with the quality of the mentioned animation above. So like a single story with each animator doing a different section....It might still be hard but the results might be pretty cool

You could do that, but the only problem doing it that way is the inconsistant drawing styles. But if can find a person with a similar style that wants to work with you go for it.
      CrimMaya waterbender25
    • CrimMaya wrote:

-CORE- wrote:

true, but what I was think was a section per animator thing. If a single animator spent a larger amount of his time doing one section I believe the quality would be much better and less time consuming then an entire animation with the quality of the mentioned animation above. So like a single story with each animator doing a different section....It might still be hard but the results might be pretty cool

You could do that, but the only problem doing it that way is the inconsistant drawing styles. But if can find a person with a similar style that wants to work with you go for it.

it was the inconsistency in drawing styles that I thought would make it look cool. Sometimes a single style can get boring but if it gradually slowly changes then it would look pretty fabulous
    • -CORE- wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

-CORE- wrote:

it was the inconsistency in drawing styles that I thought would make it look cool. Sometimes a single style can get boring but if it gradually slowly changes then it would look pretty fabulous

Its up to you. I've never thought animations with a singular style boring at all, as long as everything was put together well.
      CrimMaya waterbender25
    • I just got a weird idea for an animation. Pewds wakes up in a dark void where he has to escape. In the void he sees random shit and finds out that he has to escape by completing these challenges that are set to test his youtuber/gamer skills. Everytime he fails a challenge he dies and has to start over. The catch is that everytime he dies his body gets a small part/organ replaced by a pie piece. It makes so much sense....PEW<---DIE<----PIE<-----
      Please tell me this idea hasn't been done before lol
    • -CORE- wrote:

I just got a weird idea for an animation. Pewds wakes up in a dark void where he has to escape. In the void he sees random shit and finds out that he has to escape by completing these challenges that are set to test his youtuber/gamer skills. Everytime he fails a challenge he dies and has to start over. The catch is that everytime he dies his body gets a small part/organ replaced by a pie piece. It makes so much sense....PEW<---DIE<----PIE<-----
      Please tell me this idea hasn't been done before lol

Pretty sure he just wants you to animate your favourite pewdie moment from one of his playthroughs
      CrimMaya waterbender25