Stripping w/ Sam Strippin - BroKen #6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello, thank you Pewdiepie and CinnamonToastKen for knowing and telling how hard is to make a game and hear people say that it sucks. Some people only complain but you really inspire people to create games. I'm a developer of TIMORE (mi amore :D) and I made a new and a lot better game Nox Timore. Thank you for supporting indie game developers :)
    • I'm swedish like Felix, so I count height in meters and centimeters.. I've tried to learn american measurements, but they're sooooo incoherent it's hard! makes no sense! :S but I think I've learned that 5"10' is in fact 6" and 6" is about 180cm (1.80m) and that would mean Felix is actually really tall and I don't understand why they say he's tiny ?( but I'm probably all off.............
    • I'm enjoying how serious and real you guys are. More Broken podcasts! Also, who goes to tumblr? That place is a cesspool of trolls. Just like 4chan. That should be considered a no-go zone.

Will you ever upload the Dark Souls 2 DLC? Just regular gameplay. No seizure inducing editing or anything like that. As if you were just sitting alone playing, no camera rolling, as relaxed as you can be....when playing Dark Souls.
    • NattizZ wrote:

I'm swedish like Felix, so I count height in meters and centimeters.. I've tried to learn american measurements, but they're sooooo incoherent it's hard! makes no sense! :S but I think I've learned that 5"10' is in fact 6" and 6" is about 180cm (1.80m) and that would mean Felix is actually really tall and I don't understand why they say he's tiny ?( but I'm probably all off.............

Inconsistent for sure, but 180 cm in feet is actually like 5ft9", so that makes Pewds, uhm... head math... 5ft8.5" iirc. Which, to be fair now, is below average in Sweden: the average here is 180 cm. It's easier to round down 6 ft to 180cm for consistency (and then add 3 cm for every inch), but that's not quite right either (if we did it like that, 6ft4 would be 192 cm, when it's actually 193).

Anyway, now that my height conversion OCD has been dealt with: this podcast was so funny :D I didn't quite get the game in the background, but I didn't watch it for that anyhow :) Now the unspoken question is: in a fab off, would Pewd's natural fabulousness beat Sam's Disney powered fabulousness?
    • Epic Adde wrote:

NattizZ wrote:

I'm swedish like Felix, so I count height in meters and centimeters.. I've tried to learn american measurements, but they're sooooo incoherent it's hard! makes no sense! :S but I think I've learned that 5"10' is in fact 6" and 6" is about 180cm (1.80m) and that would mean Felix is actually really tall and I don't understand why they say he's tiny ?( but I'm probably all off.............

Inconsistent for sure, but 180 cm in feet is actually like 5ft9", so that makes Pewds, uhm... head math... 5ft8.5" iirc. Which, to be fair now, is below average in Sweden: the average here is 180 cm. It's easier to round down 6 ft to 180cm for consistency (and then add 3 cm for every inch), but that's not quite right either (if we did it like that, 6ft4 would be 192 cm, when it's actually 193).

Anyway, now that my height conversion OCD has been dealt with: this podcast was so funny :D I didn't quite get the game in the background, but I didn't watch it for that anyhow :) Now the unspoken question is: in a fab off, would Pewd's natural fabulousness beat Sam's Disney powered fabulousness?

Oh, thanks :) so 180 is normal here? then why does all the short guys live around me? ;( I wanna meet Pewds and compare his height to my own.. you know, when I stand on his feet and lick his ear I mean give him a hug 8)
    • NattizZ wrote:

Oh, thanks :) so 180 is normal here? then why does all the short guys live around me? ;( I wanna meet Pewds and compare his height to my own.. you know, when I stand on his feet and lick his ear I mean give him a hug 8)

Yeah, 180 is the average height in Sweden for men. Oh wow, I don't know, haha. Height is a funny thing, really: it's not a dominant trait, so average height/tall people can still have short children.
      Ok... creepy... :P
    • ​Yeah, 180 is the average height in Sweden for men. Oh wow, I don't know, haha. Height is a funny thing, really: it's not a dominant trait, so average height/tall people can still have short children.
      Ok... creepy... :P

I still get the feeling that you're lying.. 180 can't be the normal trait still. My sister is 181 and wants a taller boyfriend, preferebly, so she can walk in high heels, and all guys are shorter than her. Even me, I'm only like 174 or so and I hard a hard meeting anyone taller than me...................... okay now that you made me think of it. fuck. :huh: I need to meet new people
    • NattizZ wrote:

I still get the feeling that you're lying.. 180 can't be the normal trait still. My sister is 181 and wants a taller boyfriend, preferebly, so she can walk in high heels, and all guys are shorter than her. Even me, I'm only like 174 or so and I hard a hard meeting anyone taller than me...................... okay now that you made me think of it. fuck. :huh: I need to meet new people

Note that I say average height: average height doesn't mean that the most amount of people are this and that height. It means that 180 (in this case) is the middle ground where short and tall meet. Let's put it like this: if you have, say, a thousand men who are all 190 cm tall, then you have 3000 who are 170 tall: this doesn't make the average height 170, it makes it 175, despite the 170 cm men being so many more. Or, a less extreme example: you have 500 men who are 178 cm tall, and then you have 600 men who are 188 cm tall. The average would equate to 183 cm. It's the sum divided by the count (and if we look at Sweden, we have a lot of super tall, 2m+ guys, and then we have shorter who brings the average down).
      180 cm isn't what most people are, it is just the statistical average height.
    • It was 1750 for shoulders, jeez guys ;P

I'm liking these podcasts though, it's a really good way for you youtubery folk to connect with the fans on a human level, and it's a side we, the fans, don't get to see often, especially amongst the let's player niche of channels. Keep it rockin'!