If You Could Do Anything For A Job, What Would You Do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Something involving using Internet a lot. I just think Internet can be wonderful medium for doing tons of amazing things and it's potential isn't used enough. I love think about how using it affects peoples individual lives and it's so cool how for example seeing something totally random can affect "real life". Internet is amazing ideas-sharing place (if used in this amazing way) and I believe its potential is not jet meet. I'd love to work with that in any way possible.
      And if I was to consider things in more realistic way, I'll probably (for at least few years) end in computer programming or web design (considering I'm now at university for it).
    • I'd like to be a blacksmith, using my own weapons to protect my people from mighty creatures *-* ... Since this is impossible, due to my light weight and the absence of such creatures in this world, I'd like to be a cineast, where I studied for. Unfortunately, there's not enough job where I live and I don't want to move to big towns, I'll do my course of welding and accomplish a part of my first dream by working in the domain of metallurgy! *-*
      BUBBLES!!
    • Re: If You Could Do Anything For A Job, What Would You Do?

I would want to be a writer, game programmer, electric engineer, computer programmer, or if I ever get a computer above stock grade, a Youtuber.

If I had the skills (and 20/20 vision on some), I would want to be an artist, graphical designer, astronaut, pilot, guitarist, or drummer.

Do you guys see a pattern here? I just might be able to advertise some sort of flying/space game with very boundless music through a Let's Play on my channel.

But dreams are dreams.

I find that rather ambitious (or laughable) for a 14 year old nerdy Filipino kid with something like 300/300 vision who lost his dominant status after 7 years of spending 40% of his life on electronics.
    • like "lb is here" said. Anything with gaming.. it's a huge passion for me. also I'd love to work in english... I don't want to do anything normal like, be a teacher and do the same thing every day for the next 30 years of my life :P I want to experience a lot of things, like writing a book, directing a movie, developing a game, gettting popular ( youtube ), stream, be a musician, etc etc c:
      Le Doc.
    • Does seem like a really amazing line of work doesn't it? ^^ I'd have to say that dealing with people also seems interesting to me, helping them and learning about emotions. Maybe I'd be good as a psychologist..?
      The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to constantly be evolving. Whether you choose to aim high, or aim low. Enjoy each day for what it is.
    • Haha well you know gaming actually helps with therapy? It can help people with physical and mental trauma learn how to do things again, improves mood, lets off stress, reaction times and puzzle solving skills. :thumbup:
      The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to constantly be evolving. Whether you choose to aim high, or aim low. Enjoy each day for what it is.
    • That's the same with me Friesguy. Many a time, every day even I am my own psychologist. My mother also suffers from bad nerves and anxiety so she rushes around a lot or worries over things sometimes so I get her to calm down. My sister and my dad are good at this too. I also tend to give good advice to my friends who have called me wise (xD) and have said I have an old head on young shoulders.
    • I'd be the commander of a top secret confidential organization in alliance in the governments around the world, in which the organization builds a giant facility in Tokyo that'd build massive robots carved from the remnants of God in order to fight these large alien entities which threaten the world called angels. From doing this I can then revive my dead wife who accidentally fused into the giant robots using the power of the first ancestral race within the soul of Lillith and body of Adam.

• I would love to be a pediatric doctor. I don't have the education needed for any kind of doctoring or nursing, so that is an impossible dream. But working at the Children's hospital would be AMAZING. Its in the capital city and the building is unbelievably huge!
      My first dream job was to be a model (when I was like 8 ) and another dream I used to have was to be a photography..but meh.