Felix's birthday

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:
    Why not all take a photo of yourself with a sign that says "Happy Birthday Pewdiepie!" and then send it all to one person to edit into a video with music?
    I think that'd be pretty sweet, and I'm more than happy to send the final product to him!

Alternatively, everyone uploads to a Birthday Wishes category on the broarmy.net gallery which already has a slideshow function anyway.
  • mKeRix wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:
    Why not all take a photo of yourself with a sign that says "Happy Birthday Pewdiepie!" and then send it all to one person to edit into a video with music?
    I think that'd be pretty sweet, and I'm more than happy to send the final product to him!

Alternatively, everyone uploads to a Birthday Wishes category on the broarmy.net gallery which already has a slideshow function anyway.
    Could be something better I think.
  • mKeRix wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

Oh yeah that can do the job too!
  • mKeRix wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

I think this is great idea. Um.. but we won't crash our website? I think many bros want to say Happy Birthday to Pewds
  • I'm in for whatever you do Bros. Try to make us aware of the situations, what we're finally going to do and when is the time limit to send you what we have to send you ;)
    Thank you ^^

Oh and we could show Pewds that the Bro Army is from all around the world so everyone should put his country on the photo ^^ ("From ...." under the Happy Birthday)
  • Ewelka wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

I think this is great idea. Um.. but we won't crash our website? I think many bros want to say Happy Birthday to Pewds

Shouldn't do! Everything is running very smoothly again now, so it should be fine :D
    So uh. I write
  • Boyana wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

I agree. The photos won't make the video that long. And let's figure out a hashtag for his birthday so we can make it a trend on twitter

PrankvsPrank already did it for Jesse's birthday (If you know him) so that's not really original :/
  • Deep_Inhale wrote:

Boyana wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

I agree. The photos won't make the video that long. And let's figure out a hashtag for his birthday so we can make it a trend on twitter

PrankvsPrank already did it for Jesse's birthday (If you know him) so that's not really original :/

Well the majority of things thought up aren't original nowadays. Besides that, it's moreso about the gesture and showing your appreciation.

• Okuu wrote:

Deep_Inhale wrote:

Boyana wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

Well the majority of things thought up aren't original nowadays. Besides that, it's moreso about the gesture and showing your appreciation.

Yeah there are many who did that before... Plus Gina told the fans to do it..it is different (I'm sorry if I'm not spelling her name right)
  • Boyana wrote:

Okuu wrote:

Deep_Inhale wrote:

Boyana wrote:

Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:

Yeah there are many who did that before... Plus Gina told the fans to do it..it is different (I'm sorry if I'm not spelling her name right)

Jeana * And yeah that's my point,if we make a trend it won't be good as a long video. Trends are for like a day or too maximum..If we mange to make a video he can save it till the end =)
  • Who's the leader that's running this whole "Happy Birthday Pewds" event cause we all need to get ourselves together & work as a unit, cause people are just popping in & out of this whole Idea, probably one the last day, many late comers would want to join.
    Cause is there a limit to how many bros can send an image (or what ever is planned) to this project?
    What is the definition of LIFE????? :huh: :huh:
  • I dont think there should be a limit... i think many bros should try to get all pictures taken in time IF thats what we are doing cos then someone should be able to put them all together to construct a bigger picture of pewds or just make a lovely collage... i dont know tbh! But a picture slideshow/vid is better than bros taking 2-5 second vids cos it'll be very long. And im not saying we should leave bros out, but if they want to be involved they need to be alert of all the plans cos we are all responsible for this and we cant have a bro upset that they were left out so there should be a deadline and some acceptions if bros cant make it due to time difference... X/
    私はかわいいです :thumbup: