Felix's birthday

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I know that we want to show pewdie that we really love him but the bro army is just wayyy too big, so to make HIS birthday special how about we just make it all about him and only him. I know that making a video and a collage seems a lot fancier but how about we keep a document in google and give access to that document to all bros where we get to write one line or word that best describes him for us. Letters are never out of fashion and i think it will be a lot simpler yet a very touching gift. People who don't know how to write it in English can may be use bad English (you can keep it short and sweet to put across your emotions) and let us keep it in one language cause we will need people to proofread it as well. I have nothing against other languages but keeping one universal language will make it easier since time is short.

I think simple can be epic :)

BUT most of all we need to agree on one idea T___T And no matter whose idea it is, this is a group effort so the entire broarmy gets credit for it ^^
  • justiceservedbycakes wrote:

How about we keep a document in google and give access to that document to all bros where we get to write one line or word that best describes him for us.

I think simple can be epic :)

This is a great idea, here Felix Födelsedag! - Google Docs
    I can give access to those who comment on the Document.

If everyone agrees on this idea so far I can get mKeRix to lockdown the forum with a final post, so on the 24th he can send Felix the file which will also contain Birthday wishes for Marzia!
  • Mihai23 wrote:

I enjoy the idea of a present for pewds..., but i don't know why i think it will turn out in a self advertisment thing...
    The bro army can't be represented just by 50 people (with the best content...) which is also selected by the others...
    I don't know why, but i really think that in that day we should create a thread where we post only pictures / videos (not spam) made for pewds saying in our way a honest/sincerly "Happy Birthday". Bro army is about diversity and the countries aren't that important...
    I would dislike discrimination...
    I also think that, that thread should be made by a staff member (which was from the beginning near pewds), and should be named like "Presents For Pewds - Happy Birthday" -
    And maybe in a few days after we post all the stuff, the grey background of the forum would be changed with something different, maybe a collage made from the presents (which will stay there like a week/month, with the message "Bro Army loves you" or i don;t know, something like that...

Please, don't mess up with this...
    DO NOT MESS UP WITH MY FEELINGS - I REALLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR REAL BROS AND PEWDS!
    Please, an old guy to coordinate this stuff, or maybe cry or i don't know, someone who really is appropriate with pewds...

And sorry for my bad english...

Hey, I think our idea for the video we have now is juuust fine.If people self advertise, the person editing the video will then remove them.

Hey guys WE HAVE to all agree on a due date for the stop motion thing. and a due date for the track i'm working on.

Please quote this reply and then add a reply with when you think we should send to the given email in the thread.

Thank you
  • Hey Rubix i love the video idea and i think it's awesome :D I heard your music and i think it sounds great too ^^ I'm just saying since we don't have much time maybe we could do something simpler. Also, we can give Felix two gifts for that! A video and a letter. Those who are comparatively shy and do not want to appear on the video can leave their thoughts in the document posted by DJFingas and those who are okay with sending a picture can be in the video ^^ or they can be there in both his gifts!

We need an admin to take a look at this thread and let us know what they think. So bros please let us know what you think <3

Edit: I can help you out with proofreading the document -thumbs up-.
  • Am i the only one that is majorly confused about what we are doing? I think we should just simplify this and go back to the original idea of having a montage video of all the bro's wishing pewds a happy birthday.

When are we going to do this, like where and when do we submit our videos. Also someone needs to be in charge of editing them all together? :brofist:
  • Mihai23 wrote:

I enjoy the idea of a present for pewds..., but i don't know why i think it will turn out in a self advertisment thing...
    The bro army can't be represented just by 50 people (with the best content...) which is also selected by the others...
    I don't know why, but i really think that in that day we should create a thread where we post only pictures / videos (not spam) made for pewds saying in our way a honest/sincerly "Happy Birthday". Bro army is about diversity and the countries aren't that important...
    I would dislike discrimination...
    I also think that, that thread should be made by a staff member (which was from the beginning near pewds), and should be named like "Presents For Pewds - Happy Birthday" -
    And maybe in a few days after we post all the stuff, the grey background of the forum would be changed with something different, maybe a collage made from the presents (which will stay there like a week/month, with the message "Bro Army loves you" or i don;t know, something like that...

Please, don't mess up with this...
    DO NOT MESS UP WITH MY FEELINGS - I REALLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR REAL BROS AND PEWDS!
    Please, an old guy to coordinate this stuff, or maybe cry or i don't know, someone who really is appropriate with pewds...

And sorry for my bad english...

I really like the Idea with the Thread where erverone can congratulate poods. Its maybe the eseaiest and opend way !
    Maybe we can combine some things.
    Get some nice reduced Games and Software @ https://www.g2a.com/
  • Mihai23 is right in my opinion. It would be far more fair for everyone to do it that way. Because it wouldn't be too "personal" other Bros who didn't get the time or the chance to take part wouldn't feel left out this way.
    Even if the idea motion capture video is a wonderful idea too. Okay, whatever you do just tell me, if you need help or anything I'm in anyway.
    -Faceaxe forever-
    #FUCKIT
    °
    °
    °
    I'm so nice...
  • Vicsyyy wrote:

Just chipping in:
    Why not all take a photo of yourself with a sign that says "Happy Birthday Pewdiepie!" and then send it all to one person to edit into a video with music?
    I think that'd be pretty sweet, and I'm more than happy to send the final product to him!

I agree. The photos won't make the video that long. And let's figure out a hashtag for his birthday so we can make it a trend on twitter