Felix's birthday

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Ewelka wrote:

Paperstag wrote:

I don't know why you think it's impossible? I only need 2 seconds to say Happy Birthday in my language. 50 bros saying something for max 5 seconds each = 250 seconds (4 Minutes)
    How many are we now?

I don't know if you know it that is 31 millions bros and i think more that 50 of us want to say something

There's hardly 130 thousand of us on here, some accounts not even active, and not everyone will want to post. Now let's include the people who haven't/won't see this post. After subtracting those, now consider those who will see this post and not want to do it for whatever reason.

This is most DEFINITELY possible, but all good things come within taking time and work to do so, no? Plus, with the teamwork and support we're getting, all of us can make it happen more easily together.
  • Random neko checking in!
    I'll be able to coordinate all the Bros who want to give their images. Maybe I'll even be able to collect all of them and sending them to the editor. That is, if nobody has any trouble with that.
    If I can get Heiko to get me a mail account, I'll be viewing all the mails with pictures in no time and be on my way sorting it all out.
  • How's it going bros?

This forum is under lockdown so that you can easily follow the

instructions on how to be a participant of Felix's Birthday, AKA Felix Födelsedag.

1. If you are feeling too shy for a video then you can write him a letter here: Felix Födelsedag! - Google Docs

2. If you are feeling outgoing and prominent on making a video you can send it to this email address: [email protected] remember to keep the video around 5-10 seconds. In this video you may say happy birthday Felix, Felix Födelsedag, etcetera.

3. If you have fanart for Felix or want to show off a paper created just for his birthday! Then you can post it in the Felix Födelsedag Gallery here: broarmy.net/gallery/index.php/ImageAdd/?albumID=512

4. If you want to send a video to Marzia then go ahead and message Angela Apparel, as she is hosting Marzia's Birthday.

5. DJFingas is hosting the email, and document. As the trust of a mere member is hard for fans to be sure of he has requested that under the circumstances that he self advertizes himself, or sabatoges the birthday in anyway, that his account/IP address be permanently banned from broarmy.net

Deadline: 22nd of October 1pm PDT/1pm EDT