Beyond Two Souls Discussion

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Beyond Two Souls Discussion

After just finishing pewds Beyond Two Souls playlist and completely loving it... I have some questions that I thought I'd ask you bro's about.

-Can the fake-non Jodie father (not talking about daddy dafoe) if Aiden killed him, what would have happened? Can he kill him?
      -Has daddy dafoe and his scientists ever tried to actually communicate with Aiden? I suppose they don't really need to with Jodie, but I'm curious.
      -Did anyone notice in the Zoey ending that Aiden never shows that he's still there?
      -Everyones favorite sections of the game? (Personally really liked the native/desert chapter, liked Jay too but love Ryan lol) :barrel: <why is that barrel an emoticon amongst the faces.... pewds...
      Images
      • beyond___two_souls__quantic_dream__navajo_03_by_djahal-d6t2gfs.jpg

141.94 kB, 1,024×522, viewed 1,006 times
    • I played it myself and I believe if you try to kill him Aiden stops so you can't really kill him.

I'm sure with all their experiments they do "communicate" with Aiden. You can hear how their tone changes towards Aiden as they figure out how 'real' Aiden really is. At the last part when Jodie is need of help Aiden gets help for her and "communicates."

I actually hated the navajo section because it dragged on so long (it felt like that when I played it). I also didn't like the CIA stuff that much either. I enjoyed most of the game though. I dislike how they do not go into detail about her romances. Ryan was a complete dick in the beginning and then all of a sudden Jodie has feelings for him. I played the entire game putting him away and he died in the end and she's all like "I LOVE YOU" (while i showed no interest the entire game). It's not a character problem just the way the game developers just threw romances in to finish the story. Don't have much of an opinion on Jay I mean... he shows up and that's about it Jodie does all the work in the chapter, but apparently they have a thing for each other.

Overall I did enjoy the game, but those are just me nitpicking things.
    • I appreciate your feedback lol On the contrary, I really enjoyed the CIA stuff for the most part. In particular, I liked the chapter when she had to go in by herself to assassinate Gamal (Jamal?). I thought the kid tagging along was pretty cool and then the twist at the end when the boy is upset and she realizes she killed the wrong people. I liked the Navajo chapter because it kind of felt a lot different compared to the other chapters. I liked the "dreams" and even though I had the feeling that something was slaughtering things outside during the night, I thought that layer of creepiness was a cool accent to the story. Also the homeless chapter was phenomenal. Dat baby scene.