What will happen to Pewdiepie's channel when he gets old?!!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What will happen to Pewdiepie's channel when he gets old?!!!!!

Ive been thinking of the future of youtubers. What will happen to pewds channel when he gets old cuz then he won't make any more vids and then what will happen to the bro army!? Felix, how will u live ur life then, when ur not making any more vids?
      skyvex-el
    • I think that, by the time Pewds grows old, Youtube will have an audience consisting not mainly of children and teenagers but more mature people as well, since we will be those old mature people that grew old with the internet and Youtube. Youtube might even replace TV (probably not in every aspect, but it should become more mainstream than it is now). So, I guess that Pewds will continue being a Youtuber as long as Youtube lives and as long as he is not tired of this activity/job :)
    • SscorpionN wrote:

I think that, by the time Pewds grows old, Youtube will have an audience consisting not mainly of children and teenagers but more mature people as well, since we will be those old mature people that grew old with the internet and Youtube. Youtube might even replace TV (probably not in every aspect, but it should become more mainstream than it is now). So, I guess that Pewds will continue being a Youtuber as long as Youtube lives and as long as he is not tired of this activity/job :)

Yeah, and we'll all watch him play Dice games and maybe he'll make a Pewdiepie Bingo Cup !!!
    • I mean by the time pewdiepie gets older ,everyone from the bro army will age too and he will have like a more adult audience,and we don't even know how youtube will evolve,and will it stay on the top of internet entertainment .I mean sites come and go but people stay together and i doubt that pewds will give up youtube for anything....well maybe for a bunch of ducks,BUT that's not the point,what i am trying to stay we have a long way to go till we get to a point where pewds will have to decide to get a different job or continue youtube,so i guess we don't have what to worry about.
    • I want to think that pewds with marzia are going to have a child soon (soon = 2 years from now). I hope he will have a son as awesome as he is and then to invest in the pewdiepiekid. This is how i like to imagine the future of his channel.

I really hope that youtube isn't going to have more and more shi*s and it will still develop in something beautiful, and why not it will be something which is less about money and more about feelings.
      We have to survive bros, to see what it will happen!
      Don't destroy the world bros, take care, not all the resources are infinite and the polution/radiation will have a limit. If we will not do little steps to mentain the world "healthy" then it risk to die like a child (who has much more to show) who suicides because of the inconscience. And if you have children, please, educate them well!
      We are luckly that the others from the past haven't destroyed the world, we have to give it to the future as nice as we found it.
      Life is awesome, smile ! :barrel:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mihai23 ().

• Okay hold up. Who says older people can't be youtubers? There are a ton of commentators and gamers on youtube well into their 40's.

Felix said he wants to make videos as long as he's having fun with it. So as long as games are still fun I'm sure he'll be uploading for quite a while. And if games are no longer fun, I'm pretty sure we won't be watching them on youtube anyways.
      Gaming Humor Network (Youtube)____________HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE