Please Support Hong Kong protest "Umbrella Revolution"

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Please Support Hong Kong protest "Umbrella Revolution"

Broos, also hope Poods can see this thread.

This is not a gaming or "how to raise a duck" post, but this is a very serious post. I would like to say sorry in advance if I say anything that affect your enjoyment in this forum. All i want is to spread the situation that we are facing in Hong Kong to you all and gain your support.

I am Joe from Hong Kong, we are now undergoing a serious protest for what they see as Beijing's creeping influence on the way the semiautonomous region is run.

Below is the link to CNN news :
      Hong Kong protests: In the thick of it

Further news to the protest:
      Hong Kong protesters prepare for police crackdown - CNN.com

Hong Kong Government shooting pepper spray vigorously and tear gas into the crowd, who standing in the crowd are students and peaceful civilians without any weapons or harmful stuff. All we have are just eye goggles and mask, we raise up our hands and stand there to spread our message to government. However, government said this standing protest are "Harmful to the police force", "Danger to police and to all other Hong Kong people", then they shoot pepper spray, tear gas and even preparing rubber bullets to shoot at those peace protesters in order to make them leave.

We are well organized and peace, we just want to spread our message that we want our freedom back from China, we do not need the "North Korea" style control from China.

What i want to do is to raise everyone in the world for this protest. I know saying this topic in this forum may not be the most appropriate as this is a forum for fun and relax among bros. BUT, i know bros army is huge and I really want all you guys know about this protest and give us support.

I really hope can receive support from you bros and we Hong Kong people are now under a serious situation.

Thanks to you all and bro fist :brofist: