Hey!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• As the title says, hey! I've recently just joined the site, but I've been a fan of Pewdie for a while now. That being said, my name's Bucky. Well rather it's a nickname from my second name, so now you know that! I'm twenty-two, I'm Scottish and obviously, Pewds is a favourite YouTuber of mine to watch as well as Mark, Ken, Cry, Nova, y'know? Other things about me I guess is the fact that by qualifications standard, I'm a qualified lab technician which means I can work with dangerous chemicals. I'm most likely not trusted with them, though. I recently got into Attack on Titan, my favourite TV show is Hannibal (yes! Amazing!) I like to write short horror stories and I work part time!

I guess I should give my favourites and opinions now? Haha.

For the comment section, I'm so glad Felix turned them off. They were just used for spam and there was never a real connection for Pewdie to have with his fans through it. Anyway, I really enjoyed his Penumbra playthrough. I think that's how I got into his videos! But I've recently loved the videos he does with Marzia, because they're both adorable and the challenges they do are hilarious. So aye. This is my post about me. Looking forward to meeting and talking to you guys! :) I apologise, this was a bit long!
    • Hi there Bucky, hope you will enjoy your stay here with us and make many friends in the meanwhile.

I have to agree with the fact that disabling the comments is a wonderful idea as it releases quite some tension from Felix as he doesn't have to worry about the comments on his videos anymore. People can still comment about the videos over here in a highly moderated enviroment whilst they are also given the opportunity to meet fellow fans and socialize with them over here.