PewDiePie Looking For Help With Editing!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Tadukas wrote:

dog sniffer wrote:

Tadukas wrote:

Lol, you just created 3 accounts to comment about your own video :D Smart but not unnoticable :P

Why would i creat accounts when i haven't even uploaded a video yet :S lol makes no sense

To comment about your main account's video so it gets noticed by Pewds :P It makes perfect sense :)

Lmao if i did that then that would be sad, very sad indeed. I opened an account here because i saw his posting on fb about this comp, i decided to put my own views across on here because it's important lol
  • Ra1nstorm wrote:

Ra1nstorm wrote:

Hey Pewds,

My name's Brandon and I'm 19. I'm currently in college for Broadcasting and I've done editing for almost 5 years now. I use all industry standard software such as Final Cut Pro, AVID, and After Effects CS5.5 or CS6. I've edited numerous videos for my local school board as well as my own animations. Editing videos for you would be a dream come true. I've been watching your videos for years now and always laugh, you're literally my idol. I'm definitely going to upload a montage and hopefully we will be talking soon

Brofist

Ra1nstorm

Here's my video, hope to be talking to you soon.

Forgot to leave an email lol
    [email protected]
  • dog sniffer wrote:

jleighhh wrote:

Hey Pewds!

Here's the montage I made! Even threw in a thumbnail! I'm currently in school for video production so this was a fun little side project for me. I'd be happy to more for you in the future! If you like it or you just wanna say hi, email me at: [email protected].

*Brofist*

This has basically been downloaded off a montage that was already on youtube..... why do people even bother....

Um excuse me but I went through 40ish videos, took the parts that I liked and compiled them. I have the final cut project to prove it. If it seems similar to others its not because anyone copied. We're working with the same material and more than one person can think a moment is funny.
  • CrimMaya wrote:

I bet it'll take him a few days to watch and decide a winner, maybe even a week.
    Good luck to all the bros out there that participated :brofist:

I personally watched each entry so far. I'm not sure on the exact amount, but it's probably 20 or so. It shouldn't take him too long to review them. It will probably take him longer to decide how exactly he wants to do everything in the end.
  • LooseArrowBoy wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

I bet it'll take him a few days to watch and decide a winner, maybe even a week.

I personally watched each entry so far. I'm not sure on the exact amount, but it's probably 20 or so. It shouldn't take him too long to review them. It will probably take him longer to decide how exactly he wants to do everything in the end.

There's like 2 hrs worth of montages, i hope pewds has popcorn :P
    CrimMaya waterbender25
    :brofist: I drew my own forum sig - That's me in the middle :3 :brofist:
  • CrimMaya wrote:

LooseArrowBoy wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

Montage night with Marzia obviously...
  • LooseArrowBoy wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

LooseArrowBoy wrote:

CrimMaya wrote:

Montage night with Marzia obviously...

You forgot Edgar and Maya :P
  • Ra1nstorm wrote:

Ra1nstorm wrote:

Ra1nstorm wrote:

Hey Pewds,

My name's Brandon and I'm 19. I'm currently in college for Broadcasting and I've done editing for almost 5 years now. I use all industry standard software such as Final Cut Pro, AVID, and After Effects CS5.5 or CS6. I've edited numerous videos for my local school board as well as my own animations. Editing videos for you would be a dream come true. I've been watching your videos for years now and always laugh, you're literally my idol. I'm definitely going to upload a montage and hopefully we will be talking soon

Brofist

Ra1nstorm

Here's my video, hope to be talking to you soon.

Forgot to leave an email lol
    [email protected]

Best to edit your first post and add your email in rather than making another post. There's an edit option so use it :33
  • Finally finished my edit :D

So I just finished my montage! I tried to drag it out until the deadline so I could also include any funny moments that might be in your most recent videos. I know I didn't get all of the best moments; you can only add so many clips to get a ~10 minute video! I spent a lot of time looking through all of your videos and picking out the best moments (in my opinion, of course) but I hope you can agree that they're some of the funniest.

I tried to stay true to the style of editing that was done in your funny montage #2, but I was quite limited with what I could do because I can't afford professional editing software like you and many others.

I put in a ton of effort into this montage, so I hope you consider me! I think adding subtitles would be nice, but I didn't have much time before the deadline and I'm still getting used to editing (same with a thumbnail). If needed, I'd be glad to make any additions to the montage! I didn't create a satisfying ending, because I assumed that if, by chance, I was chosen, you would be able to add a last message to the bros on your own. Good luck to the other bros who created a montage too!

Also, my email is [email protected] if by some odd chance I need to be contacted~

"LET JUSTICE BE DONE, THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mimorin ().

• There are a lot of really good entries here. Everything I've seen looks like its had quite a few hours of work put into them - hours on youtube and in editing. I can also tell there are a lot of newcomers here. For the newer editors, the kid with a bootleg copy of Sony Vegas or the dude in his third year of college wanting to go a different way with his education - whoever - if you have any general questions on how to get up to par or feel like you've hit a wall, please feel free to message me. I'm not an expert, but I know what its like just trying to pull myself up and having no one to give me a hand.
  • SomethingUnfamiliar wrote:

There are a lot of really good entries here. Everything I've seen looks like its had quite a few hours of work put into them - hours on youtube and in editing. I can also tell there are a lot of newcomers here. For the newer editors, the kid with a bootleg copy of Sony Vegas or the dude in his third year of college wanting to go a different way with his education - whoever - if you have any general questions on how to get up to par or feel like you've hit a wall, please feel free to message me. I'm not an expert, but I know what its like just trying to pull myself up and having no one to give me a hand.

having a bootleg copy of sony vegas or being in college does not automatically make you a newcomer/not as skillful. I have a bootleg of sony vegas and am starting fresh again in a new college but the difference is that i have 10 years exp (self taught) in video editing, although technically i am a a graduate of the digital media arts. I know you mean well and want to help people, what you said just kinda urked me. try not to lump everyone together like that. just saiyan :brofist:
    CrimMaya waterbender25
    :brofist: I drew my own forum sig - That's me in the middle :3 :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrimMaya ().