PewDiePie Looking For Help With Editing!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Now this is an awesome idea! Cool way of interacting with your followers and also getting more content out! Like you said, some people probably know all of the material extremely well and could put together the highlights! And perhaps someone's good at making cool edits.

Either way, awesome and exciting! Bro-fists up! :brofist:
    Swedish drummer in Hollywood, California. Up and coming drum educator!
    Maximiliam Andersson
    - YouTube
  • Im interested in editing and have experience.

Hey! I've been editing for 5 years now... lol get a life, I know. I have some experience with doing montages. I'm very good with doing subtitles to your words like on all your previous montages. I have all day to edit (any day since I'm currently waiting for college to start next spring). I'm also super easy to work with. I'm laid back, take criticism well and I just like helping others out. Here is an example of one of my first montages.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan: advertising link removed ().

• I think i'm cut out for the Job Pewds.

Hey how's it Going, my name is Josh, but most people know me as My YouTube Name: Happy Power or Gamertag: Happiness In HD. I feel like i have what it takes to really make a good Montage that will not only catch they eye of your viewers but also make it fun for everyone. I make channel art and Thumbnails/Help people with editing. I'm you're average Gaming Youtuber and has alot of potential, but i'm sure everyone can agree these days it's hard to get your self out there. I hope you give me the chance to show you what i have. I work hard everyday to post 1-2 uploads everyday and make sure they are not only eye catching but are helpful. Thanks for the Opportunity! ~Josh~ *Brofist* :brofist: :thumbsup: PS: Here's My Channel: youtube.com/user/HappinessInHD
  • I would love to :D

Hey, Felix

I'm part of the bro army for 2 years now and I would love to edit some video's for you,
    I'm a audio and visuele student in holland and have a lot of experience with premiere pro and after effects.
    Hope to hear from you.

with kind regards and a brofist,

Aleck Lugt
  • Help Wanted? Help Received.

I'm extremely interested in helping you out! I've been editing since I was only 7 years old & can say I do have lots of experience throughout the years. Although my profile picture may state otherwise, I can/do take editing seriously but I make it enjoyable and hysterical as possible. Also, I am a former YouTuber myself and still improve my editing day by day with editors such as Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, ect. In summary, it would mean the world if I could help you out with your Funny Montage video(s)!

You can contact me at [email protected]
    Thank you Pewdiepie!

The post was edited 1 time, last by kenziestriker ().

• I'm your bro, bro.

I'd like to have a chance and edit for you, bro. In a few days, I will upload montage footage so you can see my work.
    Leaving a like is always appreciat-- Ok, wait, no. I'm confused, pewds!

Well, I hope I made myself clear and will upload the job in a few days :thumbsup:

stay awesome, brahs
  • Absolutely interested in helping out! Been video editing for a long time :). My only question is how we would get your videos to edit--a.k.a. how would we go about downloading them so we could montage them? (If someone else knows about this, I'd super appreciate the knowledge XD)

In any case, my email is [email protected]

Hope that whoever you find to do the work does awesomely!

Best,

~Ali~

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlexisNaquel ().

• Hey Pewds,
    I would love to help out with editing one of your montages. My Email address is : [email protected] . If you can send me some videos that you wish for me to take clips from, then I will do just that and create a montage to the best of my ability. I may not have as great editing software as you do, but I will do the best that I can with what I have. If you wish to have me help with this, feel free to contact me at the Email address provided.
    ~ Trevor Sinclair
  • VIDEO IS NOW COMPLETE! 7:50PM 9/26/14

Hello Pewds!

Your advertisement asking for an editor to make montages for you was a little vague. I'm assuming you give rights for people to extract video files from your YouTube to use them for the montages - so I'll continue with that part.

As for how you want them uploaded to be viewed by you; should we be expecting an e-mail from you requesting the montage file, or post here after we've completed editing?
    Thanks for answering!

In the meantime while I work on this; let me tell you a little bit about myself:

I am a 22-year old man, who is also a YouTuber - just a bit smaller though. ;)
    I have a decent understanding of most Video Editing Program, as of recently, I have worked with Sony Vegas 11 though.

I feel timing is 50% of the battle when it comes to comedy and entertainment. I also feel I have a good comedic sense, and can apply that in a way that will satisfy everyone visually and audibly.

I will be awaiting contact from you, and will post the link with some sort of file sharing site after completion! (Uploading to my YouTube!)

If you have any answers to my questions, or questions regarding my work - feel free to contact me at:
    [email protected]

I will be awaiting your response while I work on these montages!
    - Kuronjii / Jackson

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kuronjii ().