PewDiePie Looking For Help With Editing!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm here to help if you want :) You can contact me wherever you want:
    Main mail: [email protected]
    or : [email protected]

I composed and added a little original song at 5:15, "Barrels' Song"! Hope you'll like it!
    Also composed a short background funny song I added in two Skate parts!
    EDIT!
    I re-made the montage, I replaced some parts of the previous montage I did, I think now is more balanced and funnier!
    Of course if you have any suggestions or if you would like to change something about the video (ex: you don't like a clip I added, you don't like the music, you don't like the transitions etc), I'm here, every time you want.
    I'll render the video at the maximum quality, if you'll decide to work with me!

Intense work, but i had a lot of fun and I totally enjoyed doing it :)

Hope you'll let me know.
    Brofist and stay funky!

The post was edited 19 times, last by Davie504 ().

• Hey Felix, I'd be glad to help you given the chance.
    Having doing YouTube myself I know the ins and outs of editing videos so I should easily be up to the task, all ya have to do is tell me
    :)
    Email me at [email protected] or notify me on here as i will be using this site very often!
    I'm 17 in a week and reside in the UK so any contact should be easy if needed.

I already obviously have an editing software.
    Questions
    How long do you want them to be?
    When would you like the next one to be done for?
    Would one drive be good enough to send the videos over?

Finally, thanks for posting this, if i get this job and it becomes an ongoing thing then I will actually have something other to do than college work.
    Again thanks, and if you accept then I look forward to working for ya, otherwise FU**** I mean well dang xD seriously tho I look forward to your reply :)
    Best wishes,
    Danny Sale
  • PEWDIE!

I've been trying to log in and log in and log in so I could reply to this damn thread! X'D

ANYWAY!

Of cooourse! Of course! I'd love to help you out, King Bro! I've been making montages for six years now. Let me see what I can do.

Wait... You want us to put our montages here? In the comments?

OKAYYY! I'm going to try and figure out how to do that... Somehow. Some extra help would be appreciated though, if you're reading this. Um. Unless you want the video as a link? XD
  • Hey Poods,

to begin with, I wasnt sure if I should even reply to you, because I think it's almost impossible that you read it. But hell, I'll give it a try.

I'm Sebastian from Belgium, and I'm not really a Youtuber or anything like that. But I love doing creative stuff, espacially in movie making business. I edit and shot a lot of my own little projects. I just adore making videos, putting them together and show them to friends and family, not really much strangers. But yea, maybe this could change. I would say I have a lot of practice in editing videos, I had some internships and I'm studying Film right now. I'm a guy who doenst really cut and edit to a textbook, more to my own feeling, rhythm of a video or the music in the background. I think it talkes a lot more to people.

Your videos are really special to me, they have become part of my daily routine. Being part of a creative process such as yours would be really crazy for me.

So, thats me! :)

Your the best Poods

Greetings from Belgium!
  • I would like to help you, but I don't know how to show you it in the comments. Please someone reply to me how to do it. pls
    Images
    • 231.jpg

352.9 kB, 4,256×2,660, viewed 210 times
  • hello. I'm currently studying on ISMAI university at Technologies of Comunication Multimedia, so that would help me a lot working with you. Beside that I think I can help you too. I'll be honest, I never edited videos from videogames, but, I have experience with editing in general and I know what kind of videos you do, so that would not be a problem.
    If you're interested please contact me. Brofist*
  • Hey Felix!

I love to help you out, I'm a 24 year old Student/editer from Amsterdam. I have been editing for a long time and last Feburari to August first I I edited for the biggest Dutch Gaming news site, called Gamekings. Now I'm editing in my free time in Adobe Premiere C.S 6 and I have been working with After Effects. I love games, and I have been watching you for a long time. I'm free most days of the week so I got the time, I'm super motivated and experienced.

The things I have been doing the last few weeks can you find on this Youtube channel and I got over a hunderd video's on Gamekings.tv.

My test montage, I hope you <3 it Senpai:

My final Form!:

I made a new Intro:

Greets Jasper
    [email protected]

The post was edited 13 times, last by Wappie89 ().

• Application for editing Tomek H

I'll make this easy to read since you'll be getting alot of applications!

Name: Tomek H
    Location: West London (so fast file transfers and same time zone)
    Email: [email protected]

I hope to hear from you, but if not, thanks for reading, I guess :P

-Tomek H @tomekh_

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan: Mostly advertising, removed those parts. ().

• well.. i'm working with videos almost everyday for about 2 years, making cinematics, gun syncs, funny montages and short action movies. Even some people are asking me if i'd like to make a tutorials for them ^^
    working in vegas, after effects, photoshop and maybe premiere in the future :p
    I'd be grateful if i could work with/for (whatever) u pewds :3