Guild Wars 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Okuu wrote:

I need to get my ass back then on Fort Aspenwood. I switched to EU region mainly due to the fact you and the other people I know dropped the game and started to play Diablo 3 and such and other friends I have do play on EU region. Gonna cost some money though, like 10-15 euros. ;-;

NA is way better than EU in my opinion, more organized events and such. As I said though, didn't start playing anything else, just overly busy lately. :P
      TTS probably kicked me for inactivity, haha. Shouldn't be a problem to get back in but still.
    • mKeRix wrote:

Okuu wrote:

I need to get my ass back then on Fort Aspenwood. I switched to EU region mainly due to the fact you and the other people I know dropped the game and started to play Diablo 3 and such and other friends I have do play on EU region. Gonna cost some money though, like 10-15 euros. ;-;

NA is way better than EU in my opinion, more organized events and such. As I said though, didn't start playing anything else, just overly busy lately. :P
      TTS probably kicked me for inactivity, haha. Shouldn't be a problem to get back in but still.

Yeah, that might be the case, but yeah... I can't tell all my friends to move over to the US whilst I can just go to the EU. Wish I have never done that though, because the WvW is plain horrible and everyone is just running around randomly without commanders who know what they are doing. Hopefully I will get enough money soon enough to switch back, although I doubt that that would be within like a short time frame.

I was in TTS also, but was kicked for inactivity. I really liked doing all those bosses after eachother and such.