Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies Beta version now on Steam - Free to play.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies Beta version now on Steam - Free to play.

Today I am bringing you the Steam and Nexon attempt of creating a stand-alone version of the zombie mods of Counter Strike: Source and so on- Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies.
      Apparently this game is a mixture of Zombie Escape, Zombie Mod and Zombie Hunt, which are custom game modes created for Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike: Source.
      The graphics dont use Source engine, so the modeling is lame and it has very simple textures, very similar to CS 1.6
      The game is in beta version, so there are no official servers yet, but you can always host a match and get some koreans to lag you to death, dont worry bro.
      I suggest you check it out and let me know your oppinion here.
      Here´s the Steam link to download it (its free to play)
      store.steampowered.com/app/273110/
    • Okuu wrote:

Free to play, but Nexon knowing in how cheap they are, they will obviously find a way to severely unbalance the game somehow with making it pay to win whilst raking a lot of cash in the meanwhile. #JustNexonThings.

Also it looks horrible. #AlsoANexonThing.

When I heard there was a standalone zombie cs coming I was fangirling so much
      ...but when I heard Nexon was included on the developer team my face was this