Well done Marzia!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well done Marzia!

I just watched Marzia's new video "I can breathe" it was so brave of her to come out and tell us the story of her experience with her nose. It takes a lot of courage to say she had surgery and I know she had it done for medical reasons but the fact that it had altered her nose made the video more inspirational. I just want to know what you guys thought about it? To me it was inspiring for me to hear her admit she had surgery that had altered her looks. Regardless of the reasoning. Did you guys notice a change? I certainly didn't which is another reason why the video was such a brave move on her part. I'm glad she's healthy and can enjoy breathing!
    • That video made me think. Breathing is such an innate and vital (lol understatement) part of life that it's something I (and probably many others) never even think about. So anyone having trouble with breathing, if they can't properly or it's causing issues, that would get anyone down severely because you literally need to do it all the time.

I also think it's really good how she didn't want any aesthetic changes made to her nose (it looks fine as it is anyway), there's so many needless ideals put upon people these days that sometimes even when people look fine they can be made to feel like they need to "perfect" something, so it's good she doesn't feel the need to do anything like that.

I'm happy she made such an important part of life that much easier on herself. Health comes first :)
    • I haven't notice any change but because while she was speaking I was just staring her nose! Her nostrils are so cute btw.

I think it's a good thing for her, I'm happy she feels better now and I understand why she cried when she learnt her nose will be a bit different. 100% supportive for her :)
      French - Potterhead - :brofist:
    • I actually feel really happy for her, cause I'm somewhat familiar with breathing problems. My sister ran into a wall (yes you heard it right) when she was 5 and her nose was altered in a way that she couldn't breathe properly. She would wake up choking and would have to breathe through her mouth like Marzia.
      I don't think Marzia is to be judged or criticized for a medical surgery, that would be plain dumb.