Virtual Relationships..?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I mean ,for friendship it's great,but if you are in for romantic relationship it really depends on the people in the relationship.I mean romance over the internet is possible only if the people really like each other,so i guess that a relationship can work without physical contact,but just in the beginning,cause if the relationship to work once you will need to be next to each other.Also people are more open online and just feel more comfortable,idk why really.
      So if you think that the person you like is right for you ,go for it,try it,who know it could be a fun and romantic experience. :D
    • CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

I mean ,for friendship it's great,but if you are in for romantic relationship it really depends on the people in the relationship.I mean romance over the internet is possible only if the people really like each other,so i guess that a relationship can work without physical contact,but just in the beginning,cause if the relationship to work once you will need to be next to each other.Also people are more open online and just feel more comfortable,idk why really.
      So if you think that the person you like is right for you ,go for it,try it,who know it could be a fun and romantic experience. :D

:D Interesting

not always sometimes emotions are stronger than contact
    • yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

I mean ,for friendship it's great,but if you are in for romantic relationship it really depends on the people in the relationship.I mean romance over the internet is possible only if the people really like each other,so i guess that a relationship can work without physical contact,but just in the beginning,cause if the relationship to work once you will need to be next to each other.Also people are more open online and just feel more comfortable,idk why really.

...Sometimes
    • CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

...Sometimes

well yeah sometimes, but i think especially in this kind of relationship emotions feelings are the base
    • yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

...Sometimes

well yeah sometimes, but i think especially in this kind of relationship emotions feelings are the base

yeah thats true. But.. i dunno. a 'Virtual Relationships' are for me nice thing. Dunno why but i like this. I like when i can write something nice to another Bro/Human. What about you in this time? You're right
    • CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

...Sometimes

yeah thats true. But.. i dunno. a 'Virtual Relationships' are for me nice thing. Dunno why but i like this. I like when i can write something nice to another Bro/Human. What about you in this time? You're right

yeah just writting something nice to someone its amazing sometimes you cant do it in real life because youre shy so i love this
    • yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

...Sometimes

yeah just writting something nice to someone its amazing sometimes you cant do it in real life because youre shy so i love this

Yeah... in real life you can't do this...
    • CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

yurilover4 wrote:

CarolinCZ wrote:

Duke wrote:

...Sometimes

Yeah... in real life you can't do this...

shame you cant, id love to do this kind of stuff