let's share some song/band from around the world!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Etherna wrote:

Jirou_Chan wrote:

Etherna wrote:

Panic! At the Disco is somewhat my type. uwu

And lots of Japanese! Like Eir Aoi, Vocaloids and all that shizz. :3

Mainly for KPop, anything from SM Entertainment is good. uwu

Vocaloid~ i love gumi and VY2

I love Gumi too! Her songs are awesome~ But my most favorite is Teto. >w<

my favorite song from gumi is "Eat me" what is your Favorite? :D // i love teto too! she so Adorable
    • Jirou_Chan wrote:

Rajlina wrote:

Jirou_Chan wrote:

Rajlina wrote:

Jirou_Chan wrote:

Currently Chinese version of Don't Go and Love, Love, Love and Korean version of Moonlight and Black Pearl.

i love Growl and What is Love!
      i never listen to Don't Go in chinese ver before gotta check out Thank you!

^^ Growl for me is an EXO's classic, along with Mama, History and What is Love. I just wish EXO had more MVs and that they would release full versions of the songs used in teasers.

me too,but i didn't really know much about EXO or Kpop,but the music is really good

I've been a k-pop fan for over a year now and I came to the conclusion that once you enter the k-pop world, it stops being just music, it becomes almost a lifestyle. It's even worse if you're an international fan.

Kpop is Popular in my country,but many people thing the Kpop fangirl is annoying and hate them,i don't know why
      but i think kpop music is good .___.

Where I live k-pop is becoming more and more popular.
      K-pop fangirls can be annoying but not all of them are. Me and my friends, we fangirl with each other so we don't annoy other people that are not into k-pop. When it comes to sasaengs (psycho fans) - everyone hates them, even k-pop fans, because they are crazy and dangerous.
      You have to get deeper into the fandom to really know what are the fans like. For example when you say 'PewDiePie's fans' a lot of people think: "Bunch of dumb 12-year-olds that consider 'that's what she said' the best joke ever". The perfect example why is that not true is this forum. The same goes with pretty much every other fandom.
    • Rajlina wrote:

Jirou_Chan wrote:

Rajlina wrote:

Jirou_Chan wrote:

Rajlina wrote:

Jirou_Chan wrote:

Currently Chinese version of Don't Go and Love, Love, Love and Korean version of Moonlight and Black Pearl.

i love Growl and What is Love!
      i never listen to Don't Go in chinese ver before gotta check out Thank you!

^^ Growl for me is an EXO's classic, along with Mama, History and What is Love. I just wish EXO had more MVs and that they would release full versions of the songs used in teasers.

me too,but i didn't really know much about EXO or Kpop,but the music is really good

I've been a k-pop fan for over a year now and I came to the conclusion that once you enter the k-pop world, it stops being just music, it becomes almost a lifestyle. It's even worse if you're an international fan.

Kpop is Popular in my country,but many people thing the Kpop fangirl is annoying and hate them,i don't know why
      but i think kpop music is good .___.

Where I live k-pop is becoming more and more popular.
      K-pop fangirls can be annoying but not all of them are. Me and my friends, we fangirl with each other so we don't annoy other people that are not into k-pop. When it comes to sasaengs (psycho fans) - everyone hates them, even k-pop fans, because they are crazy and dangerous.
      You have to get deeper into the fandom to really know what are the fans like. For example when you say 'PewDiePie's fans' a lot of people think: "Bunch of dumb 12-year-olds that consider 'that's what she said' the best joke ever". The perfect example why is that not true is this forum. The same goes with pretty much every other fandom.

thank you so much! now i understand! :D
    • 30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco.. Seether has some good songs too! All Time Low... I could go on and on.

I also listen to Pop too and well, I don't listen to K-Pop anymore but it is absolutely unavoidable here, because every store is playing the recent songs over and over again in high volume, so you will hear it all the time while walking down the streets. And I gotta admit there indeed are some catchy and nice songs! I listened to K-Pop some years ago, so I still like DBSK (+ JYJ) or B2ST.
      And I like Hip Hop too, but mostly for dancing.
      Feel the fear and do it anyway.
    • Destiney wrote:

30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco.. Seether has some good songs too! All Time Low... I could go on and on.

I also listen to Pop too and well, I don't listen to K-Pop anymore but it is absolutely unavoidable here, because every store is playing the recent songs over and over again in high volume, so you will hear it all the time while walking down the streets. And I gotta admit there indeed are some catchy and nice songs! I listened to K-Pop some years ago, so I still like DBSK (+ JYJ) or B2ST.

thank you! all the band you said is great!
      //it would be like playing Gangnam Style over and over again right?
    • Jirou_Chan wrote:

Destiney wrote:

30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco.. Seether has some good songs too! All Time Low... I could go on and on.

thank you! all the band you said is great!
      //it would be like playing Gangnam Style over and over again right?

Oh thank you! :) <3
      Exactly like this. Whatever is currently in the charts will be played in every store (and there are tons of it)... and the speakers are outside of the stores, too, haha! When I arrived in Korea I had to listen to "Let it go" for 3 months... every day at least 5 times and more.... :D
      Feel the fear and do it anyway.