Story Time! [Continue The Sentence]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs
      Standing alone doesn't mean I'm alone, It means i'm strong enought to handle things all by myself.
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them.
      "I can be your best: friend/pal/companion/sidekick/mate/bro/buddy"
      -Feladir
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant
      Standing alone doesn't mean I'm alone, It means i'm strong enought to handle things all by myself.
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he
      -Feladir
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot

HAHA
    • oki then
      Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened:
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew
      -Feladir
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he

i'm going sleep, btw my posts counter is locked at 100 or wtf i did like 50 posts more xD
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they

yeah i noticed the same thing
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they exploded in his
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they exploded in his tomato soup
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they exploded in his tomato soup and just feel
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they exploded in his tomato soup and just feel like he could
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they exploded in his tomato soup and just feel like he could play Minecraft with
      Life is awesome, smile ! :barrel:
    • Once there lived a lonely potato that was really depressed and hungry. One day he decided to jump over a cliff, but he changed his mind because he's just a potato, and potatoes definitely love to swim in big acid ocean, where he can chant the spell to become a lady. The potato is shocked when he finds out that lady got boobs. He enjoys them. But the Enchant disappears when he touch them alot. Then something unexpected happened: his boobs grew alot and he was scared to touch them incase they exploded in his tomato soup and just feel like he could play Minecraft with SSundee