Hello Bros!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello Bros!

Name: Miko Mitsu Kora
      Reason for joining: Joined because I heard the bro army is growing on here and felt like joining instead of reading the hate comments
      Other reasons: Wanted to talk to pewdiepie and ask him questions well telling him some issues that he hasn't dealt with
      I'm from Missouri If you are wanting to know And want to say welcome to the site bro. I haven't started a topic at all on this so this is my start and hope you enjoy it.
      Anything else I will answer I'll be your bro your friend or just a plain old guy you could talk too.
      Bye Bros.
      BROFIST!
      :brofist:

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• Hello Bros!

hiii there! new member here.
      my name is karen and im 18

reason for joining: to see actual bros because pewds' youtube comments are full of u know what.

others: it might be fun to be here. and pewdiepie checks and replies here.

I'm from texas. I want to be friends but im just a really awkward girl. BROFISTTTT
    • pizzadealer wrote:

hiii there! new member here.
      my name is karen and im 18

reason for joining: to see actual bros because pewds' youtube comments are full of u know what.

others: it might be fun to be here. and pewdiepie checks and replies here.

I'm from texas. I want to be friends but im just a really awkward girl. BROFISTTTT

You don't say. And sure i'll be friends with yea

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster