Felix's Fandoms?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Felix's Fandoms?

What fandoms do you think Felix belongs to? Do you have anything to back it up or is it just something in your gut? What do you think he could really get into?

Personally, I couldn't really see him watching doctor who or in most fandoms, I'm pretty sure he's not a brony but I know he can appreciate some of the community's content (Remember when someone sent him a pewdiepony figure in Fridays With Pewdiepie and he thought it was adorable?)

The only thing that particularly comes to mind where I could possibly see him as a big fan of something or trying to get into is homestuck. It just kinda has that backwards wtf is going on geeky vibe that you can really associate with Felix.

PLEASE, NO FANDOM RANTS/FLAMING. IT'S ALRIGHT TO DISLIKE A FANDOM BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO HAVE A NICE DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD

(First pic: thumbnail from a homestuck inspired amnesia custom story Felix played)
      (Second pic: pewdiepony by purplepassion3)
      Images
      • pewdiestuck.jpg

121.49 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 321 times
      • pewdiepony_by_purplepassion3-d57igg6.jpg

70.26 kB, 900×673, viewed 353 times
      Gaming Humor Network (Youtube)____________HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE