What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

I read her tweet about all the negativity she has been getting,and honestly I was kind of pissed off. People still think that she doesn't do much and all her fame is there actually because of Felix,which is partly true,but still she does so much and puts so much effort in everything she does . It breaks my heart to see how much people don't see that and don't even respect her work at all...What do you guys think,how can we help Marzia?
    • Honestly I don't think Marzia or Felix deserve any hate, both do so much and worked so hard to get to where they are now. It really, really pisses me off to know that people give Marzia a hard time.

But I guess the biggest solution is to just ignore those barrels, and we bros and marzipans should send Marzia and Felix supportive and kind tweets, just to balance things out and eliminate the negativity somewhat.
      When life gives you lemons, make apple juice.
    • Quite a bit of haters going on but guess what there wasting there life time living instead of just watching it and going way.
      Just there opinion but ignore them because it could be possibly trolls. She could just say " Oh, Well bye" Instead of just reading them like pewdiepie like he said on his Commands Update video

Just Saying

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• The only thing that worries me is that she can't handle the hate.
      I can actually imagine her getting depressed because of this.
      I remember her posting on facebook that she actually felt bad for about a week or something.
      But as a famous youtuber it's expected to get hate.
      The only thing she can do is ignore or block any contact.
      Maybe turning off the comments could be a great idea for her as well? I don't know.
    • AzuPazu wrote:

The only thing that worries me is that she can't handle the hate.
      I remember her posting on facebook that she actually felt bad for about a week or something.
      Maybe turning off the comments could be a great idea for her as well? I don't know.

Could be possibility, but do note that people might target her in different ways. Like on Twitter/Facebook more often rather than just on the videos she post.

• AzuPazu wrote:

I would have to say she is a great young lady and she is not needing to be depressed so badly because of stupidy of so called "hate" I know she has strong feelings for people but god they need to stay away from a girl just trying to have a great life instead of being in the dirts. She might be famous because of pewdiepie but that doesn't mean pin her with hate hate and more hate. She's just a human like everyone else. If i would say she should just turn off comments as well or make it were she just accepts the comments or denies it

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3

• Okuu wrote:

AzuPazu wrote:

Could be possibility, but do note that people might target her in different ways. Like on Twitter/Facebook more often rather than just on the videos she post.

That's yet again true. I suppose you can never fully remove haters , you can only reduce the amount of haters that can contact you.
    • I guess it really depends on if she chooses to accept or ignore these hate messages. If she knows that she's a good person, who does great things and shouldn't change a thing about herself for anyone then the hate shouldn't really bother her. It's when people start listening and accepting that hate, that they start doubting themselves and start feeling down.

Like I said, best thing we can do is send positive messages and outshine the haters.
      When life gives you lemons, make apple juice.
    • MuddyDragon wrote:

I guess it really depends on if she chooses to accept or ignore these hate messages. If she knows that she's a good person, who does great things and shouldn't change a thing about herself for anyone then the hate shouldn't really bother her. It's when people start listening and accepting that hate, that they start doubting themselves and start feeling down.

Like I said, best thing we can do is send positive messages and outshine the haters.

That could be possible as we can and send her videos of how much we really like her and never change and move away the negative comments. Or give her a kitten video or something funny to cheer her up. Or fight the heaters heavily. I don't blame her on ignoring the haters but sometimes some people have a hard time ignoring them because there is so many. But still that could be a good idea to try
      :)

• Miko Mitsu Kora wrote:

AzuPazu wrote:

I would have to say she is a great young lady and she is not needing to be depressed so badly because of stupidy of so called "hate" I know she has strong feelings for people but god they need to stay away from a girl just trying to have a great life instead of being in the dirts. She might be famous because of pewdiepie but that doesn't mean pin her with hate hate and more hate. She's just a human like everyone else. If i would say she should just turn off comments as well or make it were she just accepts the comments or denies it

She is a great person. But people will hate no matter what. Be it because of envy, actual dislike for something, Idkwhat.
      If she brings the problem up more people will just think about it and consider maybe trying it (at least that's my opinion).
    • AzuPazu wrote:

Miko Mitsu Kora wrote:

AzuPazu wrote:

She is a great person. But people will hate no matter what. Be it because of envy, actual dislike for something, Idkwhat.
      If she brings the problem up more people will just think about it and consider maybe trying it (at least that's my opinion).

I would have to sadly agree there will always be haters around.

• I think anyone who has the time to put others down, could be doing something more productive then being all gelly.
      I don't really understand the hate, all I know for sure is that it is really not necessary.

Marzia, I feel that you are strong, so, hopefully, most likely these things will never get to you. ^^
      Goal:
      for today to be better than yesterday,
      and tomorrow better than today . . .

Thank you very much for your time.
      -QuietQuilla :brofist:
    • AzuPazu wrote:

I think so as well.
      Goal:
      for today to be better than yesterday,
      and tomorrow better than today . . .

Thank you very much for your time.
      -QuietQuilla :brofist:
    • QuietQuilla wrote:

I think anyone who has the time to put others down, could be doing something more productive then being all gelly.
      I don't really understand the hate, all I know for sure is that it is really not necessary.

Marzia, I feel that you are strong, so, hopefully, most likely these things will never get to you. ^^

Some are not. Some are depends on the time that people have or doing something else

• Obviously Martzia is going to be more affected by all the hate coz she is not as used to it as Feliz, but she´ll get over it just as Felix did.
      I personally dont think Martzia is funny in any way. I find poods way more entretaining and I just dont watch any of the videos he does with her because its all sugar rainbows and kawaiiness. And If I open a poods video I want to see penis jokes, duck puns and funny stuff. Not a sweetness overdose.
      But that is no reason to critizise her, and IMO she is just getting all the hate pewds is not getting at this point because people is way too sick and fucked up that they want to hurt poods a,d they´ve seen that hating him directly is not working, so they go and hurt their close ppl.
    • Haters are everywhere : D But I think mostly her haters are jealous of her because she's beautiful, she's kind, she's smart, etc., or being hateful, because they think she's doing nothing outside of YT and we all know, that it's not true. Shit happens and I really don't want Marzia paying her attention to the haters and just ignore them. She doesn't deserve all this hate.

But, seriously, all we can and should do is just support her :)
      *Bro&Marzipans power: mode on*
      <3