What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• lolik456 wrote:

People are just mean. But comments improved a lot, i don't see mean comments. I only saw constructive criticism so that is allways a plus.

I love Marzia and the content she makes is amazing, she is really creative. =)

Well....that's because comments are controlled now '-'

:saint: "If violence not solving all your problems , you're simply not using enough of it" :saint:
    • Whilst the comment section has improved, there is still going to be hate. There will just be different ways to express it.
      If someone says you're cute, never argue back. They can see the beauty in you, even if you can't. You're worth more than you think, so never give up. There is always a path in life for you to follow.
      :brofist:
    • Just haters being haters, she is cool i watch her channel. The internet can just be an ugly place sometimes between the keyboard warriors and the trolls, they will never go away but the broarmy's voice can be alot stronger there is enough of us. Keep doing what u do marzia!!!
    • barrellord wrote:

I really like Marzia, and in one of her last videos, there was surprisingly, a lot of sexist comments because of her outfit. I personally think that's wrong, me myself being a feminist, and I wrote an immensely long essay ranting at the haters. Sorry, anyone who knows what I'm on about.

You are not the only one with that opinion. That was very unfair of people doing stupid comments because of an outfit, that was a normal outfit btw.
    • Marzia, honestly, is the most fabulous girl I've ever seen. I'm obsessed with her cute stuffs and her vision of makeup.
      I don't know how to explain this but *sigh* haters seem to target at her nakedness (please be mature about this!)
      Haters expect her to wear clothes that cover her skin so when she wears an outfit that only shows a little part of her body (for example: her shoulders), they take benefits of it.
      Seriously? Let Marzia wears what she want! We all know she is the most innocent and adorable girl that obsessed with Korean cosmetics and cute stuffs! Leave her alone, haters! Why don't they look at other famous girls that are even worse than Marzia and they wear clothes as if they are
      :!: STRONG WORD
      Display Spoiler
      prostitutes
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • There are always going to be haters, unfortunately. I love Marzia's content and I think she pulls out the stops to make her videos different. Obviously there is room for improvement, but hey, no one's perfect! So what if her voice is high-pitched? It's not exactly something she can naturally change.

They probably hate her for the reasons already mentioned; money, fame, for dating Felix, trips that they get to go on, etc. There is always going to be someone who is jealous of what another person has, and frankly, some people just have nothing better to do than cause hate and love getting into arguments with people who love her.

Don't like it, don't watch it; that's my motto! :brofist:
    • I don't understand why some people are mean/hateful towards others who have nice things or who are happy in life. I mean I get that it's jealousy, but instead why not be happy for someone having those things - god knows there's enough misery in the world.

And they justify that by saying things like "Pewdiepie doesn't deserve it because all he does is play games and scream", or "all Marzia did was be Pewdie's girlfriend". Well obviously there's more to what they do than that, but even if that was purely 100% the case so what? Be happy that there's some people in this world who are having nice things and are happy. Someone else being happy doesn't stop you from having happiness good too, there's not like a limited quota and someone else is taking your share of it. And neither Felix nor Marzia are hurting anyone so there's no reason to begrudge anything.

Basically, finding joy from other people have good things happening to them creates more happiness.

I don't watch all of Marzia's videos (the fashion and beauty ones just aren't my thing), but she seems nice and I find her really funny. Her personality actually reminds me a lot of my ex girlfriend, they even have so many of the same likes/dislikes. (Oh my and my ex are still good friends btw, I just happened to be, well, gay).
    • When I was watching some of her videos, I didn't notice much hate. And the negative comments that I did see were subtle, or just constructive criticism. As long as it's not too serious, I think she should just avoid the haters... And too, most hate drives from jealousy, and who isn't[/i] i jealous of her? She's beautiful and has a great career.

But, like they say-
      <-- Haters gonna hate.
    • some people are just full of shit cause they don't like themselves and try to make others feel bad....and that's really sad
      ugh! Marzia is great. She's funny and kind. I hope she doesn't pay attention to those haters. X/ <3 (this is my first coment here ;__;)
      being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections <3 ^^
    • It's the price for having a rich/famous/fabulous boyfriend I guess.
      Doesn't matter how kind she is, all they see is that she's Pewd's girlfriend.
      Humans can be so ugly.

Whatever though, we love her right? Let the haters hate. That's all they're good at in life.
      Silence;
      It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
    • She deserves better,
      felix and marzia are just lovely together it is sad that other people are just hating on her cause of stupid reasons.
      Oh well the world of youtube is like that, And people will always find something wrong with you, ALWAYS.
      so she's fine being the way she is :)
      No princess is fast enough to transfer to another castle.