What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PewDePie gets quite a bit of money- money that many wished they had.
      So, if the haters know who Pewds is dating, they can assume our gal could possibly be a
      gold digger. So, instead of looking at her content and seeing who she is in actuality, people will
      try to break her to make sure she feels bad for having a lot of money, assuming that Pewds shares his
      income with her. Its very unfortunate, but as many say: hater's gon' hate.

• just pure nonsense probable just some 6year old haters that has nothing to do better then hate
      waddup bro's :)
      i'm neunegamer and maybe some of you guys recognize my from youtube (probable not :P) i am a huge fan of pewdiepie the first time i watch him was in 2012 and after 1 min is subbed haha if i'm not watching pewds i play games ore hang out with my mates.
    • Marzia's probably more effected by the haters than Felix because she is less used to them. Some people say oh shes just overreacting to get attention. She is a human being, and she as feelings like all the rest of us... (except for you haters) I would feel horrible if someone went up to me and said "Hey! You suck! You're only popular because of your boyfriend!" I would feel heartbroken! Because one, thats just a really cruel thing to say, and two, its not nice to know that somepeople dont think you are actualy putting effort into something.

I agree to the fact that Marzia started youtube because of Felix, but shes HER OWN CHANNEL. She doesnt do gaming like Pewds, so all the followers she has earned are her own. People who actually like her videos!
      SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS. Marzia is beautiful, smart, kind and funny! lets be honest. We wish we could all date Pewdiepie! ;)

(this is a one time thing) HATERS GONNA HATE
      dont pay attention to what other people are saying. Marzia has fans that truly love her and support her and not just because shes dating Pewdiepie.

I LOVE YOU MARZIA
      (from all the Marzipans)

Phew! Glad i got that out of my system! PEACE
    • Cappy Cap Cap wrote:

Marzia's probably more effected by the haters than Felix because she is less used to them. Some people say oh shes just overreacting to get attention. She is a human being, and she as feelings like all the rest of us... (except for you haters) I would feel horrible if someone went up to me and said "Hey! You suck! You're only popular because of your boyfriend!" I would feel heartbroken! Because one, thats just a really cruel thing to say, and two, its not nice to know that somepeople dont think you are actualy putting effort into something.

I agree to the fact that Marzia started youtube because of Felix, but shes HER OWN CHANNEL. She doesnt do gaming like Pewds, so all the followers she has earned are her own. People who actually like her videos!
      SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS. Marzia is beautiful, smart, kind and funny! lets be honest. We wish we could all date Pewdiepie! ;)

dont pay attention to what other people are saying. Marzia has fans that truly love her and support her and not just because shes dating Pewdiepie.

I LOVE YOU MARZIA
      (from all the Marzipans)

PRAISE IT! <3
      FABULOUS :brofist: IN :brofist: TRAINING

• Cappy Cap Cap wrote:

Marzia's probably more effected by the haters than Felix because she is less used to them. Some people say oh shes just overreacting to get attention. She is a human being, and she as feelings like all the rest of us... (except for you haters) I would feel horrible if someone went up to me and said "Hey! You suck! You're only popular because of your boyfriend!" I would feel heartbroken! Because one, thats just a really cruel thing to say, and two, its not nice to know that somepeople dont think you are actualy putting effort into something.

I LOVE YOU MARZIA
      (from all the Marzipans)

Even though what you said is nice and all but there's one thing that isn't true.

Marzia didn't earn all of the subscribers on her own, the greater majority is from PewDiePie and that's the reality, nonetheless, she is a sweet and honest girl but the content of her videos can improved by so much, the so called Marzipans need to understand that the flame and hate won't stop until PewDiePie's fame drops, just let it go, people on the internet are way too serious and but hurt, she probably doesn't care anymore.
    • Cappy Cap Cap wrote:

I LOVE YOU MARZIA
      (from all the Marzipans)

*Claps* well done sir, very well done

Some people said her voice is annoying but it's fine for me, guess people have different opinions I:
      I really like her style and voice, I hope the hating will stop soon
      Or be more quiet because some haters won't listen (I've met one)
      Some of others may be different, it's true. But no matter who they are treat them the same.
      Don't ever use your opinion to insult someone. Think about what you will feel like if you were the one being insulted. If you already did, it's never too late to say sorry. But if you kept on insulting without an apology, the green unicorn will slice your head off.
      Stay strong bros, especially you Pewds :D
    • What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

Im on your side! I really think Pewds And Marzia are such a cute couple! With the pugachans, ofc :D i dont really see why anyone hates on them. I guess they are jelous... And really like her style too ;)
      Sorry for My english, Im From sweden...
      Brofist from a bro to another :D
    • When i'm really bored i usually go on reading comments on youtube , and most of them boys or barrels whatever really surprised me , many sexual harassement contents , so i can assume that most of haters are just jealous of Felix , that's all.

Godammit i'm a boy and i don't find her sexy at all , she's just dat KAWAIIIII.

And for haters that are being mean toward Marzia , just cauz she got famous thx to her boyfriend .... DEAL WITH IT 8)

:saint: "If violence not solving all your problems , you're simply not using enough of it" :saint: