What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I personally think that the people who hates Marzia are very ignorant and selfish and that they should get a life rather than hating a very sweet girl like Marzia!
    • I don't see the point in moaning about people being negative to you.
      I feel its a waste of time because you can't change the way people are.
      Everyone, no matter how well known or not, will have people that dislike them. You'll just so happen to have a ton more of them when you're 'famous'.
      I'm not saying that it makes it okay, but really, anyone with a brain knows that if you put yourself out there like Marzia, Felix or any other 'famous' person you're gonna get losers who will happily take time from their severely mundane lives and scrutinise you for no reason- even if you're as nice, kind and genuine as Marzia.

It's sad that people feel the need to put people down but unfortunately that's the world we are made to live in.
    • It is sad how jealous people are, Marzia is one of my favourite youtubers!! She is clearly a talented creative and intelligent girl and people saying that she is only famous due to Pewds is so unfair and the hate she gets for nothing is just typical of this world we live in today. I hate bullying in any form.

I hope she never actually lets the 'hate' get to her because she is fabulous!
    • First off, girls get more shit than boys, youtubers or not.

I can think of a number of reasons why Marzia is getting hate, but they are all because people are frigging stupid. A lot of Pewds's subscribers are young, going through puberty and whatnot. The boys will go and be disgusting and inappropriate, because omg beeewwwbs, girls will be jealous, because they're going through their 'starstruck' phase. These kids will grow up and get over themselves.

There are of course older people as well who are simply being hateful trolls.

In truth, there is no legit reason to hate on Marzia (OR ANYONE, GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE). She is lovely and cute and I just wanna wrap her in a blanket and shield her from all the dumb people on the internet.

/end rant
    • Everyone has haters.

And as much as I disagree with all of the hate Marzia's been getting, I also think it's important that she faces and overcomes this obstacle. It'll make her a better, more successful person, overall.
      I believe a good portion of Marzia's popularity has to do with her connection to Felix. But I also think she's beautiful, talented, and more than capable of making it on her own.

Haters are going to hate... honestly, there's nothing we can do to change that.
      However, we can do our part and show Marzia all the support we can, and help her to overcome this.
    • The only thing we can do is show our support.
      For every troll and hater posting something mean on her vids,
      we can show our respect and appreciation by commenting someting nice.
      I think Marzia, among lots of other youtubers, still checks the comment section.
      Scrolling trough endless hate isn't nice for anyone.
      But if the people that really like her do an extra effort to change the ratio
      of hate/spam/trolls vs. supportive comments to 1:100,
      I'm sure we can make her day a bit better,
      and we all like a happy Marzia, no?
      It's a stimulus for her to keep the comment section open,
      and keep in contact with her fans.
    • Well, if Marzia instantly gained +1 mil subs in a few days, I guess that would be reasonable for her to be sensitive about haters because she wouldn't have had time to get used to the fame and negativity that comes with it, but now, when she's been quite popular for a long time, she should be used to the fact that haters are everywhere and no matter what you do, there will always be people who are negative towards you. Heck, even I have haters and get negative comments under my videos, even though I have only ~200 subs and by now I'm pretty much used to the fact that you can't possibly please everyone's opinion and taste.

So, I guess she's a pretty sensitive soul. Hopefully, she'll get around in the future.
    • She could just turn off the comments just like pewds did, I mean I just went to the discussion tab on pewdiepies channel and people are talking about him like he is the Hitler of today. Honestly I don't go through all that trouble to express my hate to someone. Also some people are threatening them that if they don't play a game (or whatever else) they will unsubscribe them, I mean seriously they upload videos just because they like what they do in those videos. (Sorry that this post is not just about Marzia.)
    • Tbh, most of her videos have a different target audience, so this probably from most people aren't as much into make up and such. Marzia seems to actually be sweet the way she reacts in her videos and it's undeniable that she had a little help from Felix. Tbh, she's a sweet girl but I don't follow her because I'm not interested in that stuff, but they're plenty of people who are.
    • I love Marzia ( as a fan), shes cool & funny. She has the courage to act weird in front of everyone on YouTube & it took her a lot of confidence to do so. Marzia did say, it was hard for trying to make her own videos cause she was shy & it's up to us Fans to make her happy, support her, shes a good person, we all need to respect each other cause isn't that what life teachers us.
      I like her cause she sacrifices her time for us fans :D
      No one should hate or be mean to Marzia shes only human.
      What is the definition of LIFE????? :huh: :huh:
    • A lesson you'll learn about the internet: there are always people who hate.
      Honestly, with Marzia it's likely because she's with Pewds, she's pretty, and she's carefree.
      I personally think she's extremely sweet and lovely, but people who hate are generally dumb and have nothing better to do with their sad little lives.
      So uh. I write
    • So far so expected. People just can't help themselves, and jealousy does a lot of things. No one deserve haters, in my opinion they are quite pathetic and pitiful.
      I just hope Marzia won't let them get to her, and ignore them.
      -Faceaxe forever-
      #FUCKIT
      °
      °
      °
      I'm so nice...