What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• While it is true that there will always be haters, the main problem is that haters aren't always easy to ignore. And it isn't even a matter of ignoring them or reminding yourself that they're just a bunch of spiteful jerks - a lot of these people will go out of their way to spread the hate, to shove it in their face and make sure that they spread as much toxicity as possible. And with all of the anonymity on the internet these days, people are getting bolder and bolder and simple haters aren't as harmless and as easy to ignore as they used to be.

I'm sure that Marzia has gotten used to most (or hopefully all) of the hate by now, but imagine being told the same disgusting and hate-filled things every single day, without fail. Some of it is bound to get to even the strongest of people eventually. Especially if they already suffer from depression or something as it is. (which may not be the case, but if it is, then I feel even more sorry for the poor girl)

I just hope that the positive comments will continue to trump, and perhaps one day even crush all of the negativity that people send her way. As they say, haters gonna hate, but Marzia of all people has done nothing to earn such horrible treatment, and she seems to get wayy to much hate, even for someone in her position.
    • Marzia is such a good girl. She is kind and sweet, and she doesn't deserve any kind of mean comments about her or her personal life.
      People are just stupid sometimes.
      Brazilian user: English not perfect!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

• She gets a ton of veiws on all her videos; people must like her content and want to support her. I think turning off the comments may well be the path many YouTubers will want to take because.. Well its so appealing, all your loyal, supportive and constuctive fans make sure they are heard by the content creator/community and the rude and destuctive ones can't be bothered to find out how to contact you and even if they do they are supremely outnumbered and their posts will be quickly down-voted.
    • <p>Honestly the only way I know how to help the people who are bully, depressed about life, lonely or hated is not to neccessarily coddle them because that will just make them emotionaly weaker, but to motivate them. Besides, I'm not exactly the kind who CAN coddle, since I actually can be a bitch sometimes whether it's on purpose or not. But that's besides the point. Do you people know how it feels to be told to simply ignore the haters? That is something we can only develop and not do it the moment we read those damn posts. No. Try telling them that in a different way and you're good to go. Do not complement them to the extreme because that's just coddling to me, though it sometimes helps, but do tell them how to learn to ignore. It's better that way. Trust me, I've done this before.</p>
    • Cyn wrote:

I'm sure that Marzia has gotten used to most (or hopefully all) of the hate by now, but imagine being told the same disgusting and hate-filled things every single day, without fail. Some of it is bound to get to even the strongest of people eventually. Especially if they already suffer from depression or something as it is. (which may not be the case, but if it is, then I feel even more sorry for the poor girl)

Why do you think commercials and propaganda etc. are so effective? It's due to repetition. Every time the thing gets stuck more and more in your head and you begin questioning yourself about it, especially when it's coming from multiple sources. It might push you to do the thing stated @ you for numerous times.

• I really think most people hate Marzia because she's so pretty lmao.
      Which is a really dumb excuse. And how could you even call Marzia a 'gold digger'?! There was this time when Marzia and Pewds lived in Sweden, and they were so poor they couldn't even afford a christmas tree, and yet they stayed together.
      Pewds' immense popularity definitely has an impact on Marzia's subscribers and views, but her channel is hers; she's not trying to drag Pewds' into every video, even though you can probably tell that the vids she puts up with Felix in it get a lot more views.
      Marzia is such a sweet kid and as lame as it sounds, the haters really are just jealous and ignorant.
    • I really hate the term "hater" (as it is mostly just a blanket reply to someone's response without putting effort into it). but I believe that they are typically either jealous about Felix and Marzia and their life styles, mad that they are well known when (insert youtuber here) is not, they find him (or even marzia) obnoxious, find their fans irritating (which there are a few annoying ones, I must admit), they are trying to get attention like a 4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum in hopes of someone paying attention to them, or they are trolls (which is very similar to the last mention, but not the same).

I love Pewdie's and Marzia's videos, but I can sort of understand why they get some dislike, but not the huge amounts of hate they currently receive.

Almost forgot one other reason why Marzia might get some hate, some people wish that they were in her shoes (remember the death-threats she received a few years ago after shes started dating Felix?).
    • I personally did not know that Marzia gets a lot of hate.
      She's amazing and beautiful, though I do admit I was bummed out when I found out that she was Felix's girlfriend. But yeah. The content on her channel is amazeballs and as much as I hate the hate she gets, trolls and others will find their way and time to waste on hating and commenting awful stuff. The hate's undeserved yet helpless to be received.

And I met Marzia in real life and she's probably the one of the most good looking people I've met in the flesh. :love:
    • I want to help her too. I think that Pewds is who he is now because Marzia is by his side. I love their story and i hope they will live happy together ! Marzia have her own charm, she's so cute, and she's intelligent and interesting. Maybe some of their videos are more for girls, but, i keep thinking that she can manage her own channel, and her own subscribers by herself.

It pissed me off too, to see that haters are everywhere and can make everything to make sad people like them.

So Marzia, we're with you, just keep being who you are !

I'm french, and i really try to learn english, so don't be mad if i don't write properly, please !
    • i didnt even know she had drama. well then again, i guess its assumed if you have more than 8 friends that you have 1 bound to not like you. so 1/8 x(current subscribers) x 10% who really hate her. k thats alot. meh but then most of them dont even know her in real life so that large # x 0 = 0 . i dont even consider the hatred real.
    • zekexz wrote:

i didnt even know she had drama. well then again, i guess its assumed if you have more than 8 friends that you have 1 bound to not like you. so 1/8 x(current subscribers) x 10% who really hate her. k thats alot. meh but then most of them dont even know her in real life so that large # x 0 = 0 . i dont even consider the hatred real.

Maths say it all, ignore the hate, just skate and aligate...mate