What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Unwarranted.

The people calling her a golddigger really need to frack off. It's not like she knew Felix would get as big as he did. People fall in love over the internet. I know I did.

But guys, Marzia is a big girl and Felix is a big boy. They can take criticism and trolls. I'd be much more concerned about the blatant putrid sexual harassment in Marzia's comments.
      Gaming Humor Network (Youtube)____________HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE

• How the actual hell can someone hate Marzia!? She's such a positive and loving person... that's like hating puppies. I think it's jealousy more than anything for fans of Pewds that hate her (does this even exist?) and more of just affiliation for the people that loathe him, either way it just comes down to being with someone who is popular. She can't really escape it considering she is also in the public. I think the only way to help is just be there for her and tell her "HEY! we got you" and smack any of those ratchet bitches that think they can hate on the flawless being that is Marzia. Thank you, that is all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheNegroCat ().

• I don't really view her channel but what I find interesting is all the suggestions about her fame, it's pretty true for her and pretty much anyone that works with Pewds that they will gain a good amount of exposure for it but I don't see Pewds shouting her out or anything like forcing people to go to her channel, most of the work would be on her. It's 1 thing to gain exposure (via shoutouts, collabs etc...) but it's another to maintain expectations and quality. If you gain exposure it doesn't help much if the content on the channel is crap.
    • People are gonna hate no matter what you do, you just have to learn how to keep your focus on things that are worth your time, it's sad to see such a nice person like her get so many mean comments but what can you do about it, people are assholes.

you're like perfection, some kind of holiday
    • When someone comes out of their closet and joins the online community, naturally there's haters and lovers. More lovers than haters usually, but it happens. Take our dear Pewds for example, and we know he doesnt get depressed because of all the love we give him. All she has to do is come here, and see all the love from us to perk her back up again.

Haters goin hate. Lovers goin Love.
    • I love Marzia, I go to her for all of my DIYS. So it's confusing to me that someone would hate her for something she does best, it's not her fault that she gets all of this stuff for free. ITS JUST ADVERTISING FOR CHRIST SAKE!! So put your big kid pants on and don't watch it. Period.
    • It's the dark side to the internet, particularly in a place where you're posting yourself, I can imagine people spouting some nasty things about her, which makes me sad. There are bound to be a lot of jealous people due to both Marzia and Felixs' hard work to get them in the place they're in today. I hope she doesn't take it to heart, the positives must outweigh the negatives surely!
    • oimky wrote:

It's the dark side to the internet, particularly in a place where you're posting yourself, I can imagine people spouting some nasty things about her...

I often browse dark corners of the internet and I haven't seen people hate on her yet, maybe I was not searching in the right place or something, but jealous people are "retired", as one of my old acquaintances used to say xD

There are people hated for a reason and then there's Marzia, who I'm pretty sure there's absolutely no reason to hate on her because she didn't harm anyone, nor did she threw families out of their homes (like some rich people love doing) or stuff like that.

The only thing I don't like about her is the fact that she wears makeup, but 95% of girls wear makeup anyway, so I really don't see any reason to bear hate towards her other than jealousy..
    • XanderRaidon wrote:

oimky wrote:

It's the dark side to the internet, particularly in a place where you're posting yourself, I can imagine people spouting some nasty things about her...

I often browse dark corners of the internet and I haven't seen people hate on her yet, maybe I was not searching in the right place or something, but jealous people are "retired", as one of my old acquaintances used to say xD

There are people hated for a reason and then there's Marzia, who I'm pretty sure there's absolutely no reason to hate on her because she didn't harm anyone, nor did she threw families out of their homes (like some rich people love doing) or stuff like that.

The only thing I don't like about her is the fact that she wears makeup, but 95% of girls wear makeup anyway, so I really don't see any reason to bear hate towards her other than jealousy..

I might have worded that poorly, I meant it in a 'It's an anonymous platform, you can say what you want, etc', I've experienced hate up on this here internet myself for no reason at all, which is confusing, but that was on a very small scale (15 minutes of fame kind of post), so I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to have to deal with it daily. :(
    • oimky wrote:

I've experienced hate up on this here internet myself for no reason at all, which is confusing, but that was on a very small scale (15 minutes of fame kind of post), so I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to have to deal with it daily. :(

Well as an expert on how to draw people's hate towards me, I can tell you that it is quite heart breaking when it happens uncontrollably, but looking at the bright side of it, now you know what people NOT to trust.

If you want my advice, try to limit your circle of friends (be it internet or RL) to only those that know the meaning of Pain to the point where they would never inflict it on others.

I'm pretty sure that people who hate other people for no reason have never been marginalized, thus I refer to them as inexperienced and will often make mistakes such as this. The only thing you can do is try to teach them that it's bad, and if they don't listen, permanently ban their face lol
    • Oh fuck off. We are on the internet, there are people for loving and hating everything everywhere about who-cares-things.

(exept cats. Everyone love these fuckin' cats. And Bananas. So much love for a stupid and yellow fruit.)

Marzia is not an exception. She has to work for her fans, and forgot the haters. That's all.

Anyway, we know she's amazing. They are both. I think we and they just have to forgot the bullshit x)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kaybward ().

• I personally find it disgusting that a beautiful girl like Marzia has to deal with getting hate on a daily basis. Nobody should be getting hate, never mind Marzia. She doesn't deserve it. All she's doing is trying to make her Marzipans happy, just as Pewds is trying to make his Bros happy. Either way, they're both just people, and nobody deserves to have those things said about them.
    • Obviously with the sort of attention that Pewds gets on his channel, there are bound to be people who will go to her channel to see her content just because she is Pewds girlfriend; but the fact that people are hating on her for it is complete bullshit. It makes me feel so bad because she does produce such quality content on her own channel. but it also makes me happy that she's receiving the sort of the support she is, so I'm both happy and disappointed at the community.
      I love Marzia's videos, and I hope she doesn't let the hate get to her.
      glory and gore go hand in hand
    • Actually I believe that it is because she is in a vunerable position being beside the man who is an actual hero of the net. Remember how heroes used to hide themselves so that their loved ones wouldn't be in danger? That is how Marzia is. I don't actually mean she should have remained behind the scenes. She should try making her own heroship just like she is trying to do.

You know barrels are everywhere. I even have one on my backyard!!!
      [
      BROFIST :brofist:
    • How could anybody hate Marzia? It makes NO sense! She is beautiful, fashionable, smart, hilarious, creative, has a huge fan base, money, a great boyfriend, and so much more. All this hate is definitely coming from pure jealousy, because she has it all! There's really no logical reason to not like her. You would have to be crazy. If you know someone who doesn't like her, get them professional help. They'll need it. She's improved so much over her channel, and doesn't deserve all this hate bringing her back to where she started. Who agrees with me?